cool ban for someone, check it out.

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

cool ban for someone, check it out.

Postby yAk » 16 Apr 2022, 23:36

hi why etc the clan has incompetent administrators (maybe speedy?). why did I get a permanent ban rush if "ei8ht" finished adlernest.?
if you can not check who finished the map only "yak" then we have nothing to talk about without receiving, without discussion, think about the administration.I can't imagine kicking someone out without checking their guilt and " ~ " and it turns out it's best to kick someone out and not check, pathetic.
Last edited by yAk on 17 Apr 2022, 11:16, edited 1 time in total.
yAk

Re: nice

Postby yAk » 16 Apr 2022, 23:40

check out toxic incompetent administrators because it's really pathetic.
start taking consequences from the misapplication of kick / ban commands and not making a ban mascot (not the first time) FOR NOTHING (thanks for the ban for someone).
yAk

Re: cool ban for someone, check it out.

Postby ETc|g8 » 18 Apr 2022, 00:43

Hey man

we gona check it... sorry for late respon .. .there is always 2 sides of story .. lets see :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Re: cool ban for someone, check it out.

Postby ETc|WeednesS » 03 May 2022, 01:42

I think it's good that you're an objective player, I like to see that, but I think you should change your play style a bit. speedy is not toxic he is a chilled guy. some already told you please stop it on an empty server. if the server is empty, your play style can be annoying and can take away the fun of some players. if the server is full i have no problem with it but not if there are just few players online. if the server is empty, most of them just play for fun, you have to accept and respect that. :)
ETc|WeednesS

Return to Kicks & Bans