Abusive Kick

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Abusive Kick

Postby Rageahr » 22 Jun 2023, 17:35

Hey Everyone,

Rageahr there,
So i was just playing on the Caen map today (axis attackers). I was with the axis AND the only one doing the obj as an engineer, building bridge, repairing tank and stuff. After trying for 5/10 min, but alone in my team doing so, I decided to do the obj in an other way. I first try jumping from the window, it seems that it was trickjumping (?), thought it was to easy to be called trickjumping.. Anyway, i accept that I couldnt do it and after that I went to cover ops, get an allies uniform and get the obj with it, killed then 3 people defending the place and I finished the game. (not rushed, not trickump or anything against the rules)

Weedness seems to didnt like that I finished the game, because he kicked me.? Idk what I was suppose to do ? Play alone, only with the tank, and get chain kill by him and other ? The allies were all on the tank, with nobody on the right side of the map, they have to defend both side, not my fault if they didnt.

I think that people know me, I always play for obj and Im always cool. I even follow some "gentlemen" rules like no spawnkilling.
I always took fun playing the game until today. Being kick and ban, even for 15 min because I didnt play the way someone else wanted is ridiculous.

I dont think I'll be back anytime soon. We cant act like this.
Rageahr

Re: Abusive Kick

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 22 Jun 2023, 23:18

I was there against you and can pretty much confirm what you say here about what happened.

You did TJ the objective at first and was splatted for it, I saw you kicked after taking again and quick finish - I saw you was covert op (no idea if you took a uniform or not). The tank was only just over bridge when I blew the bridge so it was kinda shitty for you to finish the map so early when there were so few of us playing on server to defend the run but I don't think that's against the rules.

However, I don't believe weedness knew you had gone covert and perhaps assumed you had just gone TJ again because you was playing dumb when he told you not tj obj first time, it's very obv tj we all know the map. He was a little quick on the trigger but could be very honest mistake.
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|WeednesS » 02 Jul 2023, 18:31

you weren't a covert, you were an engineer. I don't understand why you lie but do what you want. when you did it the first time i splat you and asked why you are doing trickjump as a member. you said it wasn't trick jump i jumped from the window to the obj which is trick jump. then you did it again and I kicked you. as a member you should know the rules and not break them. I kicked you because it gets on my nerves that everyone thinks they can do whatever they want since darkness and g8 aren't there that often anymore. we need someone who bang on the table. i hope they come back soon.
ETc|WeednesS

Postby Rageahr » 02 Jul 2023, 18:48

So im lying ? Hahaha All you said aren't true.
First, i said on my post that I did not knew that jumping from that window was a trickjump. On multiple server i've been on, it's just another way to get the obj. But nevermind, I said on my post that it's ok, my bad on that.
But when I did it IG, you spat me, i wrote "??" and "What" nothing more, nothing less. You instantly wrote "dont play dumb". You didnt explain anything and get aggressive ? maybe I didnt see it on the chat but I believe i didnt miss anything.

After that i went to cover ops, even PSYKOGRASM said it on his post. So is he lying too ?
I have no interest to lie, otherways i would have say I was already a cover ops the first try to get obj...
I admit that I made a mistake, admit yours too.

* What is that argument with D4rkness ? He recruited me himself in game because I'm a team player and good guy in game...
Rageahr

Postby ETc|WeednesS » 02 Jul 2023, 19:51

you did tj for the obj then i splat you and said no tj for the obj. your reaction to that was it wasnt tj. my answer to that was don't play dumb. then you did it again and I kicked you. you may have been covert on the second try but i'm 100% sure you were an engineer. and even if you were covert, maps shouldn't be rushed. It was 4v4 or 5v5 at the time. about darkness and g8 i said in general that i think we need them because the air on the server isn't as fresh as it used to be. we need the word of power that not everyone thinks they can do whatever they want. we as admins are not respected like g8 and darkness.im not a sucker who cries at jay, darkness or g8 i say and act directly as i think. You all don't respect that like the rule that you should respect higher admins, so I hope they'll be back soon and bring back the fresh air into the server.
ETc|WeednesS

Return to Kicks & Bans