Hey, i am sorry.

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Hey, i am sorry.

Postby TomTuckerGF » 19 Nov 2023, 21:31

Hey Guys,
yeah its true, i was a jerk because i pushed teammates to many times.
But listen, i am not doing this because i want somebody to harm or annoy (except of johnny (the pink buddy from netherlands), but thats another topic and i dont want to talk about it here, its to long and he is not cooperative anyway).

The pushing of teammates, what i am doing sometimes, i something very funny. A way to funny to be honest. The unexpected push and the sound on the ground, when its getting destroyed in parts, is something where i do really laugh loud. I am also laughing about it when somebody is doing the same to me. For example in Minastirith, there have been 4 or 5 teammates and me. We were playing around by pushing each other and everybody had fun about it. There were also admins etc. But nobody said something because they knew we were just playing and everything is cool...

So by the next time, when i ask somebody (publicly) if he wants to play around by pushing, and he also wants it by accepting it publicly, is it ok to do so than?

Again, i am sorry.
And yea i admit, i feel to much connected to this server.

Greetings
Tucker
TomTuckerGF

Re: Hey, i am sorry.

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 20 Nov 2023, 15:05

Hey Tom, I don't know exactly why you got banned as I wasn't there and we will have to wait for the admin that banned you or otherwise someone else. but I do wanna say a few things and I'll start from the end. if you ask someone without any confustions if he wants to get pushed and he agree then I don't see a problem with it, that being said you have to pay attention to people attidute, most people if not all don't like to get pushed and thats why we forbide it unless they are blocking and it's best to avoid it all together, trying to get around etc.. And even if someone agreed to being pushed he can change his mind really quick and you don't need to keep doing it even if he agreed you understand what I mean? some things need to be done in taste. I sometime push my clan mates but when I do it I do it rarely very rarely.

I do want to talk a bit about Johnny, even if he push you or did something you don't need to take revenge, if it annoy you just say something to admin in private and he will take care of it. Johnny is a regular in the server and ye I've seen him push sometimes but mostly he's quite and respectful. Stop issues with him from now on and we will make sure he don't start any with you.

To sammarize it's better you avoid pushing, be respectful, talk nice, make concessions, don't taunt people too much, don't need to say vsay of killing someone every time you kill them, its anoying, maybe it's fun to you but it's anoying to most people. as I said, everything need to be done in taste, thats life. Take that in mind and Good luck
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby TomTuckerGF » 20 Nov 2023, 17:49

Hey Goku,

yea i see what u are trying to tell me. Its all normal. Thank u for your words.

Maybe one day, we all can play togeter in a map, where the use of weapons is not allowed and we all have to push the enemy, or at least in combination with the using of knifes :D
TomTuckerGF

Postby ETc|g8 » 20 Nov 2023, 20:42

hello

i accept ur apologize lets see in future if thats apologize is 100procent sure from u :)

U ARE UNBANED !

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 21 Nov 2023, 10:00

TomTuckerGF wrote:The unexpected push and the sound on the ground, when its getting destroyed in parts, is something where i do really laugh loud.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best apology I ever seen on forum :lol:
You must exercise some self control, hope to see you back on server again!
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans