nick abuse

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

nick abuse

Postby Gabriel » 02 Jun 2024, 06:15

heya

I want to say that I am sometimes frag player at ET when i have stable ping. i got here some frags. and admins never ban/kick me, Except nick that think that i m cheater..
I never test cheat. just seen some videos at youtube how it looks like A real cheater

i got banned by nick..
he started blame me for cheat, and cant see ss, and more... that was too annoying, cuze he keep that spam alot, map after map.
In this whole situation I didn't say a word. so when next map come, i was use comand ---> /ignore nick
then his answer was quickly !ban gabriel goodbye.

now i want you nick tell us exactly in your report Evidence/demos etc..
At what time do you exactly see that I'm cheating?

It seems at first you don't sure yoursalf if that was a cheat or not. but after next map i /ignore you, then you ban me. You are here to follow the ETc rules?
or do whatever you want and be a exception of the rules, and allow yourself to act like a personal, cuz you donates here? that mean you bought the clan?
sad that admin like you here.... How many people have you already given not necessary a personal bans nick?

i hope someone give attention at this situation. cuz i m sure if it hapen to you, you will be getting angry
Image
Gabriel
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Jun 2024, 05:52

Re: nick abuse

Postby ETc|nick » 02 Jun 2024, 13:48

Hi, Gabriel.

Yesterday we got one cheater (from Netherlands we suppose), and he used VPN and some mac hacks. He reconnected 30-40 times all the evening and we just banned all his ip's. After he disconnects (was banned) again, you are connected exactly in 3-5 minutes. It was exactly seemd like you were that cheater. And ur gameplay was so so suspicious, i speced you for so long.

Can you answer main question, just interesting - why are you using VPN for game? I checked it and it is exactly a VPN. It is so strange. VPN is used by 95% users only for cheating. Why to hide ur real ip?

And so, why is ur mac is 00-00-00-00-00? At that time, I had no doubt that you were using cheats.

And you did not answered on any of my questions in chat. Btw if you are not cheater u might said that or just anything. Instead - you just did /ignore nick. When we see some player which reconnects so crazy many times it is so hard to record demo on each of them, and researching his gameplay, his cursor moving, etc.

I will ask higher admins to take attention on this topic and they will make a decision on you.

If you did not use any cheat or something, then big sorry from me, but only in that case. We live in difficult times...
Last edited by ETc|nick on 02 Jun 2024, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ETc|nick
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 28 Aug 2016, 18:22

Re: nick abuse

Postby ETc|nick » 02 Jun 2024, 13:51

And I forgot to say: you joined allies with panzerfaust. The cheater that we banned 30-40 times before u 5-7 minutes ago before u join - used panzerfaust too. And really same gameplay. Bro, I do not know if this is a coincidence or not.
User avatar
ETc|nick
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 28 Aug 2016, 18:22

Re: nick abuse

Postby Gabriel » 03 Jun 2024, 05:32

when we play all that time xposed_ndt. te_escape2. etl_supply. you was seen my xp, it enough xp that prove that i m play here for period, so why ignore from my xp and ban me?
when you ban somone you ban his netkey too, that inclodet his xp,
It was easy to you to catch the cheater that reconnected 30-40 times, probably because he was reconnected with a new Netkey that activates sound alarm of 0 xp he bcome a Suspect number one

you say that my "gameplay was so so suspicious," what do you mean? Performence of soldier With panza? you call that cheater? lol Still That's is not a Justified reason to give me ban.

why my mac is 00-00-00-00-00? i thnk the VPN manages that mac cuz my mac have numbers and letters
why i use VPN? cuz is make Shortcut About 200/400KM make the ping lower a bit. so.. why not?
some pepole here use VPN, Their flag changes. like XPEHAPE3 that have over a million xp. sometimes flag changes to ETc|BoSKoV and more..
so that mean they use cheat for sure? of course not. Still That's is not a Justified reason to give me ban.

if you r not sure and dont have Evidence, so you should unban me
and my compensation is you donates to ETc 40 euro then your big sorry is welcome. agre?
Image
Gabriel
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Jun 2024, 05:52

Re: nick abuse

Postby ETc|nick » 03 Jun 2024, 18:30

I asked Jay to check this topic, let's wait for his decision.

Just fyi: after 2 june 2024 using any type of vpn is no more allowed in ETc servers, this is new rule in clan. Incoming vpn connections are automatically blocked by server. Why - because lots of cheaters abuse it for playing on our server, too hard to ban them.

And 2nd fyi: VPN is technically (in total most cases) only makes ur internet **even worse**, because ur traffic still goes through ur provider.
User avatar
ETc|nick
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 28 Aug 2016, 18:22

Re: nick abuse

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 03 Jun 2024, 18:58

well not much to say.Unban and VPN isnt allowed anymore.

and my compensation is you donates to ETc 40 euro then your big sorry is welcome. agre?

Please stop talk shit. Thanks.
Image
User avatar
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 1765
{ IMAGES }: 553
Joined: 25 May 2008, 22:01
Location: Germany

Re: nick abuse

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 03 Jun 2024, 19:17

ETc|nick wrote:I asked Jay to check this topic, let's wait for his decision.

Just fyi: after 2 june 2024 using any type of vpn is no more allowed in ETc servers, this is new rule in clan. Incoming vpn connections are automatically blocked by server. Why - because lots of cheaters abuse it for playing on our server, too hard to ban them.

And 2nd fyi: VPN is technically (in total most cases) only makes ur internet **even worse**, because ur traffic still goes through ur provider.


Is this just blocking vpn connections or will it affect our nkey status or risk bans?
I always use vpn but have split tunnel for et, sometimes I enable killswitch if torrenting a long time and join server forgetting the vpn is forced on for game.
User avatar
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 143
Joined: 13 Nov 2012, 15:14

Re: nick abuse

Postby ETc|nick » 03 Jun 2024, 22:07

No, you won't be kicked/banned/excluded for some time with a penalty, you just wont be able to connect to the server with VPN - you will see a window in ET with message smth like "You have been excluded. VPN is not allowed". But after you turn VPN off, you can connect to ETc easily again without any troubles.

Sorry, but nowadays it's too risky to let public use VPN on our server, because so so so lots of bastards still trying to use cheats on our server, that can't be auto recognized by NxAC or any known auto protection... But it's not mine decision, this new rule was added by Jay.
User avatar
ETc|nick
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 28 Aug 2016, 18:22

Re: nick abuse

Postby Gabriel » 04 Jun 2024, 07:38

ETc|nick wrote:I asked Jay to check this topic, let's wait for his decision.

Just fyi: after 2 june 2024 using any type of vpn is no more allowed in ETc servers, this is new rule in clan. Incoming vpn connections are automatically blocked by server. Why - because lots of cheaters abuse it for playing on our server, too hard to ban them.

And 2nd fyi: VPN is technically (in total most cases) only makes ur internet **even worse**, because ur traffic still goes through ur provider.



You are talking Nonsense in juice... because I myself used to give a ban to cheaters, and there weren't many of them like you describe...
From my experience most cheaters are easy to catch sometimes a little hard to catch the ones that can see through walls. but i know exactly how to test suspect that use it. by funny ways lol


And 2nd
they have free vpn that not stable. or payment vpn that some of them do the job will, and some not good enough. dependent it varies from region to region.
you don't look like a expert of vpn, or don't have enough experience With types of paid vpns

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:well not much to say.Unban and VPN isnt allowed anymore.

and my compensation is you donates to ETc 40 euro then your big sorry is welcome. agre?

Please stop talk shit. Thanks.


well not much to say.Unban and VPN isnt allowed anymore.

I was knew this day would come, i was already did my homework from long time lol, abut what to do when vpn is block
now because your block all vpn. i was buy Something special, Similar to VPN but works differently, Very expensive and not famous, that show a real isp, thousands of them, i was test that, no more block Messages :P your script no block that :)

the result of your act. is It costs to me more money but i keep play ET . other pepole here are blocks, sad. Not smart move, you kill the game for some pepole, Live with it,


then.. Please stop Your soldier to makes shit. Thanks.
cuz if next time he will do that shit again, it will be different approach,

both of you are loser, shame. and worst then that innocent people are losing his game
Image
Gabriel
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Jun 2024, 05:52

Re: nick abuse

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 04 Jun 2024, 07:42

ETc|nick wrote:No, you won't be kicked/banned/excluded for some time with a penalty, you just wont be able to connect to the server with VPN - you will see a window in ET with message smth like "You have been excluded. VPN is not allowed". But after you turn VPN off, you can connect to ETc easily again without any troubles.

Sorry, but nowadays it's too risky to let public use VPN on our server, because so so so lots of bastards still trying to use cheats on our server, that can't be auto recognized by NxAC or any known auto protection... But it's not mine decision, this new rule was added by Jay.


Great, thanks!
I agree with the VPN ban, I don't think any excuse about pings or connections is valid because I pay for good VPN that maxes out my fibre broadband speed and I can tell within 10 seconds of playing that I am still connected to it, even if using a vpn server in my own country.
Last edited by ETc|PSYKOGRASM on 04 Jun 2024, 07:47, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 143
Joined: 13 Nov 2012, 15:14

Re: nick abuse

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 04 Jun 2024, 07:45

Gabriel wrote:
ETc|nick wrote:I asked Jay to check this topic, let's wait for his decision.

Just fyi: after 2 june 2024 using any type of vpn is no more allowed in ETc servers, this is new rule in clan. Incoming vpn connections are automatically blocked by server. Why - because lots of cheaters abuse it for playing on our server, too hard to ban them.

And 2nd fyi: VPN is technically (in total most cases) only makes ur internet **even worse**, because ur traffic still goes through ur provider.



You are talking Nonsense in juice... because I myself used to give a ban to cheaters, and there weren't many of them like you describe...
From my experience most cheaters are easy to catch sometimes a little hard to catch the ones that can see through walls. but i know exactly how to test suspect that use it. by funny ways lol


And 2nd
they have free vpn that not stable. or payment vpn that some of them do the job will, and some not good enough. dependent it varies from region to region.
you don't look like a expert of vpn, or don't have enough experience With types of paid vpns

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:well not much to say.Unban and VPN isnt allowed anymore.

and my compensation is you donates to ETc 40 euro then your big sorry is welcome. agre?

Please stop talk shit. Thanks.


well not much to say.Unban and VPN isnt allowed anymore.

I was knew this day would come, i was already did my homework from long time lol, abut what to do when vpn is block
now because your block all vpn. i was buy Something special, Similar to VPN but works differently, Very expensive and not famous, that show a real isp, thousands of them, i was test that, no more block Messages :P your script no block that :)

the result of your act. is It costs to me more money but i keep play ET . other pepole here are blocks, sad. Not smart move, you kill the game for some pepole, Live with it,


then.. Please stop Your soldier to makes shit. Thanks.
cuz if next time he will do that shit again, it will be different approach,

both of you are loser, shame. and worst then that innocent people are losing his game




thanks for your post. Looks like i can close the topic now. Everything is said.
Image
User avatar
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 1765
{ IMAGES }: 553
Joined: 25 May 2008, 22:01
Location: Germany

Re: nick abuse

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 04 Jun 2024, 07:48

ETc|PSYKOGRASM wrote:
ETc|nick wrote:No, you won't be kicked/banned/excluded for some time with a penalty, you just wont be able to connect to the server with VPN - you will see a window in ET with message smth like "You have been excluded. VPN is not allowed". But after you turn VPN off, you can connect to ETc easily again without any troubles.

Sorry, but nowadays it's too risky to let public use VPN on our server, because so so so lots of bastards still trying to use cheats on our server, that can't be auto recognized by NxAC or any known auto protection... But it's not mine decision, this new rule was added by Jay.


Great, thanks!
I agree with the VPN ban, I don't think any excuse about pings or connections is valid because I pay for good VPN that maxes out my fibre broadband speed and I can tell within 10 seconds of playing that I am still connected to it, even if using a vpn server in my own country.



thanks for understanding.
Image
User avatar
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 1765
{ IMAGES }: 553
Joined: 25 May 2008, 22:01
Location: Germany


Return to Kicks & Bans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests