Stich - kicking

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Stich - kicking

Postby #$t!ch# » 30 Jun 2009, 17:24

Heya bros ... in this topic i will write about funny (strange) situation, after which i was kicked oO

So start : it began from my words : fo nab, after which i was kicked ... for words like these i was kicked many times but it is for me obvious because i know i shouldnt use these words ... BUT

when i joined server after 2 mins some of ETc admins (2 or 3) said :
1st : Fuck you nab ... ! and after few secs he added : fucking noob
2nd was saying all time : fo, fu , nab , noob, backer etc. ...
ETc admins who were on server in the same time didnt do anything
WHERE IS FAIRNESS ?!?!
next time i was kicked because of pushing : best thing in this situation was that when i connect i jumped to ladder and were afk for 1-2 mins oO ... i didnt push anybody ... when i asked wtf i got an answer : shut up and play ...

Last days i saw that ETc went wrong .. :( Now nearly all very good players are banned because of cheating ... : / One person say : ***** is cheating and admins believe him/her and ban this person .. 85% of these people werent cheating ... they are just good .

Thx if you read it .. if You want to answer saying : STFU or something like this just dont answer ..
Cya - Stich

P.S I know who did these all things
Last edited by #$t!ch# on 30 Jun 2009, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.
#$t!ch#

Re: Stich - kicking

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 30 Jun 2009, 17:37

this post is make for?
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby shrimpy » 30 Jun 2009, 17:59

well if what your saying is correct .. perhaps jay could check the logs?
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby BlackRose » 01 Jul 2009, 03:58

totally agree stich...unfortunatelly even admins using bad words..so yeah if ppl see that we talk like that than is normal that they copy or doing same as some of etc members..who are this guys they know i wont say any names...so all i ask all admins pls spam less and course less...i dont get the point....u have spree like 10 kills without death and than some bad player kill you coz he have just big luck to catch u in wrong time...in this case is no need to tell him noob or fuck off or fuck you...tell him nice one good shot...give him compliment...and he gonna be happy and we all gonna be in good lights..i also understand that this is funny server but for fuckin sake spaming all the time is also annoying....!!
BlackRose
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 01 Jul 2009, 07:18

Here here. Nice said Rose!
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby #$t!ch# » 01 Jul 2009, 08:38

I totally agree with You Lina but :

Why i was kicked and these admins didnt even get warning ? Only this make me angry

I know that they are admins and are in better situation but when we play we should be treated equally .

P.S : One time i was kicked for insulting : ok next time i agree, but when i connected back to the server admin who kicked me was insulting too with similar words oO. Kicking for insulting and doing the same ? Nice
#$t!ch#

Postby shrimpy » 01 Jul 2009, 14:11

i know nobody likes a snitch ... but who are these admins? perhaps they should be brought under the spot light and made an example of .. it would stop them abusing again and also discourage others from copying them
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 01 Jul 2009, 15:02

yeye,, dont believe all you read guys ,,i smell bs,,and i know why. ;)
i lock this gay topic because its pointless trying to justify that stich has enemies
and i dont need x ETc members coming back to this forum dictating how we behave
if he cant do it himself.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans