yea i got this but..

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

yea i got this but..

Postby 6fe3t » 14 Jul 2009, 21:19

.. is that fair when i have played in your server only, not in any other server. I haven't insulted, whined or cheated before that what I said with a joke to Adrian, but he didnt take it with a joke. Obviously i know then what i can not say to him.. right? Then you guys say that i don't respect ya all? why so, if freestyler is finnish like i am too. We have talk before everything in the game , same with jay, kratos , adrian and with other players.. i'm not a whinner or a fucking kid who doesn't care other ppl..
..is that fair i got atleast 1 week ban from a situation like this: i am doing obj and im like 10 feet before ending the map and I got killed by adrian. So everybody would say with a little joke ''damn, fuck u man :D''
..then u guys say its okay now when i got that i cant say so and that's sure cuz now I really now that i can't joke with u anymore.. :(

Many questions and things to think about for you all. Hopefully u read this clearly even u think ima whinner or an asshole or something what u think about me..

if i wont respect ya , i will say it clearly , if I say I respect you all etc members I MEAN IT ..
and thx that u have spend ur time on this. (what else I could do anymore now I have said all ,unban or keep me banned but I don't do this all for an unban-> trying to do justice)

cya later , 6fe3tund3r 8D
6fe3t

Re: yea i got this but..

Postby ETc|T!BaL** » 15 Jul 2009, 15:16

Is there any reason to open 3 posts?
ETc|T!BaL**
ETc| Member

Re: yea i got this but..

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 15 Jul 2009, 18:11

closed,

one topic is enough...
ETc|#.Jay.#