ifc banned

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

ifc banned

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 26 Jul 2009, 19:12

Today i made i desicion based on the last months,im forever getting complaints
on the clan ifc,how they only play for rating,,joining the stronger sides together
and never stop insulting. To many insults ive heard over the last weeks,i chose to
ignore that based on this "make believe" clan friend" admin they were given.
but obviously this clan does not respect ETc,,and only use our server for there own need.

i have constantly been informed on them scouting for players in our server,,and they are been warned several occasions not too, yet there clan grows stronger,,without playing in many other servers than ours,,then they suddenly appear with ifc,,and play in "our" server,,irony ?

most of all im trying to calm down the insulting in the ETc servers,with fun sounds,
and a nice atmosphere,and with these clowns and the way they are acting,,is making my job alot more difficult,,so with that,they aint my members or my responsablity,,so i ban them All,,and i havent seen one decent guy in
iFc worth saving so this topic is concluded "that means finished " to the immature
iFc clan

your time has expired .
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Re: ifc banned

Postby Lacoste » 27 Jul 2009, 11:20

Thats not even true, first off why should u ban all ? its not like all of us r scouting for players, many of us r just playing, n playing only ETc , so how could we be scouting players ?? n as for the insultings, why couldn't u just ban the guy thats insulting ?
Lacoste

Postby Lacoste » 27 Jul 2009, 22:24

Admins say somthing .
Lacoste

Postby ETc|Goza... » 27 Jul 2009, 23:13

Lacoste wrote:Admins say somthing .

Something :D
ETc|Goza...
ETc| Member

Postby shrimpy » 28 Jul 2009, 00:03

goza no need to be disrespectful ...

well lacoste its not really any of the admins decision anymore, it was the leaders who decided to ban, and only the leaders can decide to remove the ban ... im sure they will discuss amongst themselves, and consider unbanning, and they will get back to you after the decision has been made.

*shrimpy*
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Goza... » 28 Jul 2009, 00:46

shrimpy wrote:goza no need to be disrespectful ...

why disrespectful ?
I anser his question ...
Darkness ban all clan ... He made a SPESIAL topic and write a big text : why , who , when , what for ...

So ... Darkness is one of 2 leaders ... Yeap ?
SO WHY you write something ON FORUM ??? You think if some of another admins for example me or you Shrimpy , will write here Darkness unban them ... they are cool ... He will unban ?
That was leader decision. and if you wana change it .. Dont make shit on forum ... Go to his PM / Xfire / MSn ... or some another way and speak with HIM ... not with us ...

Thats why I write here " something " =)))
What he wana say ? If we will say here that Darkness wrong we will not hell ifc , we will just insult our leader )))
So dont make a mess here =) If SOME OF IFC wna fix something speak personally with Darkness or Jay ...

So Best Regards and other well stuff ! 8-)
ETc|Goza...
ETc| Member

Postby !wolfgirl » 02 Aug 2009, 14:40

mature decision, last night on "ETc|Clan,SexCup,XpSaveForever" there was still some ifc member with a undecent flame.

good job!
Attachments
screen.PNG
screen
screen.PNG (198.33 KiB) Viewed 27909 times
!wolfgirl

Postby Chappie » 02 Aug 2009, 16:14

Wolfgirl what the hell are you trying to do? make us look bad or something:S? Did you even know what was written before that? Some guy said Damn i ****(suck) so i asked you S uck? And cuz he was muted. i said yes you do. Don't you see it's a joke... Wolfgirl you really try to make us look bad don't you.. You hate us. But i say no to haters.

grtz
Chappie

Postby !wolfgirl » 02 Aug 2009, 16:56

...lets look at this easy situation with calm
without to join in a victim syndrome

seems your clan got a server ban...youre obviously a ifc member...

see this like a school of life to grow up, talk with the people who provoacted this ban.
!wolfgirl

Postby $!lv3r » 02 Aug 2009, 17:40

!wolfgirl wrote:...lets look at this easy situation with calm
without to join in a victim syndrome

seems your clan got a server ban...youre obviously a ifc member...

see this like a school of life to grow up, talk with the people who provoacted this ban.

yeah, now all players will search all our insults, thats not ur problem what we say
$!lv3r

Postby Chappie » 02 Aug 2009, 21:25

Yeah Wolfgirl, what you say about victim syndrom yeah? you could be right. Besides that we are trying so hard to talk with the ones who provacated the ban. But we don't get respnse at all. Not from Jay not from Darkness, since they are the one who banned our cute little buttocks. :>
Well Jay or Darkness, if you get to read this post please add me on xfire: redzkor So we can have a talk... I really would appreciate it. And also if you have read my other post. I still am very sorry.

grtz
Chappie

Return to Kicks & Bans