#ifc#

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

#ifc#

Postby SerO » 26 Jul 2009, 19:15

Hey guys,
the whole #ifc# clan was banned without any reason today...
Can i have one?

Greetz
SerO

Re: #ifc#

Postby ETc|Goza... » 26 Jul 2009, 19:17

ETc|Goza...
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 26 Jul 2009, 19:17

Last edited by ETc|^SerDrake on 04 Dec 2016, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby SerO » 26 Jul 2009, 19:26

man, but why do you ban ALL of us? ban those who really insult!
since i talked to all members most of us DONT insult anymore :O

but... think about us whatever you want...

cya serdrake and all the other etc's.
SerO

Postby ETc|Goza... » 26 Jul 2009, 19:28

bye
ETc|Goza...
ETc| Member

Postby $!lv3r » 26 Jul 2009, 19:55

hey silver here, u banned our clan because we make insult, and u think u never do insults.ETC guys think we a like little nice boys who never do insult...
u did stupid order..
Last edited by $!lv3r on 26 Jul 2009, 20:08, edited 2 times in total.
$!lv3r

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 26 Jul 2009, 19:57

Last edited by ETc|^SerDrake on 04 Dec 2016, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby Chappie » 26 Jul 2009, 21:22

Very "kind" of Darkness to ban the whole #ifc# crew.
To be honest I think that some members in ETc are scared for #ifc#. I don't find that weird, because we do have better players in our clan and also maybe some of you guys think to believe we use ETc server for our own "needs"?
Well understand this, It never was our intention to do this at all. We just like to play on ETc because it WAS a good server, I think we all agree to that don't we? Anyway now about the insulting, you are right Darkness. Maybe we do throw in a insult one or two. I believe that the #ifc#clan getting banned is triggered by the fact that i said Stupid Faggot. Well i have my reasons why i said that. And I also take full responsibility about my punishment: a ban. But what I find very disturbing is that, this resulted in getting the whole #ifc# clan getting banned. Besides Silver is also completly right about you guys insulting other players too. It doesn't mean every ETc members do it. But i have seen a few do it. And did we ever complain till now? NO, we did not. To be more precise whenever ETc member makes a mistake we never say something about it. For example you guys mute people a lot, you don't think it trough. You guys say "YEAH ADMINS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.." but i don't think that counts for every admin in ETc.
There are only a few good members in ETc such as Barbwire, Hulk, and a few more. It's also just unfair to ban every single player in #ifc# clan. Anyway know this, ETc Admins DON'T Know What They Are doing. Darkness i advise you re-think your decision. Maybe you think you made the right one. Well then i'll say goodbye to you, but i will definitely not miss you. And without us you need to pwn those noob pusher/blockers yourself. Good luck with that. And for the record noob is not an insult. Cuz some people are just noobs. Period. Thanks for reading.

P.S Darkness, you are wrong. Our time hasn't ended. It's actually is Starting now 8-) So screw you Darkness.
Chappie

Postby Chappie » 26 Jul 2009, 21:30

Oh and this:
Today i made i desicion based on the last months,im forever getting complaints
on the clan ifc,how they only play for rating,,joining the stronger sides together
and never stop insulting. To many insults ive heard over the last weeks,i chose to
ignore that based on this "make believe" clan friend" admin they were given.
but obviously this clan does not respect ETc,,and only use our server for there own need.

Doesn't make any sense at all. We do not insult ALL the time. And we also do not join the 'stronger' team together. Besides if there is a stronger team, you guys are making a mistake. You guys should shuffle if it's the case that there is a stronger team. And we do respect ETc, it's just that I don't respect every single member that's in there, I don't know about the other #ifc# members. ;)
Chappie

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 26 Jul 2009, 21:50

for a second then i thought i was reading a mature statment,that i was about to give full respect to,but then you go finish with "screw you darkness"
ok,,screw me,,but the top and bottom of it is that its our server,where is yours ?
and if your so clued about how to run a clan,then how come you cant control yourselfs, insulting is a direct info,s on a person,so why we should respect anything you say at all?

realisticly the things you said,some are true infact,,and my members annoy me,,when i have to constantly remind them how to behave and thats part of being a leader,,even if some are friends,i must keep balance the best i can,,does your leader do that in our server when ifc are playing ? no.so who controls ifc?
and this isnt personal ban,,its an intelligent one,,many of your members do insult,and much more than the word noob,,whatever insult it maybe be,,its more than enough,from my members,and other,and thats what im trying to stop.

ok then you say ETc are scared of ifc ,lol should i even react on that ? not my way

if you cant already understand what ive done,,and what im trying to do,then that would be the reason why no ifc leader has approached me directly here on the forum with a direct solution to this problem "if any"and on that note i wont waste my bandwidth talking to a bunch of hard nosed kids that think they are better just because they learn to shoot in a 6 year old first person shooter.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby Chappie » 26 Jul 2009, 21:57

Okay Darkness, Touché... I understand your point of view now. I've got nothing further to say. I am not a leader anyway. Maybe a ifc leader will approach you, who knows.
Till then i wish you the best of luck.
Chappie

Postby SerO » 26 Jul 2009, 22:03

cmon guys, i don't want to have an argument between ETc| and #ifc#...
we ARE banned and we can't change! i think we all liked this server and that's the main reason why we
played a lot there. we played there, to get fun!

i hope that we could have a deal like:
#ifc# gets unbanned, 1 insult and the member who did is banned, FOR EVER...

it's definitely not fair that all members of us get banned now.
SerO

Postby Lacoste » 26 Jul 2009, 22:33

SerO wrote:Hey guys,
the whole #ifc# clan was banned without any reason today...
Can i have one?

Greetz

I love to play ifc I cange nic if u want i play only ETc clan server dudes i dont like wanna lose ETc clan server plz unbannn ;:(
Lacoste

Postby break » 27 Jul 2009, 09:39

no comment xDDD
break

Postby Lacoste » 27 Jul 2009, 10:02

Omg ETc guys unbann , u guys think i wanna do rate up ;( but its not true .
Unbann plz I play fair :roll: :cry:
Lacoste

Postby BlackRose » 27 Jul 2009, 22:10

i was never aginst etc members and against leaders even less...but i do think this rly not fair for all players in ifc...i do like some individuals and they are nice players...sure there are some who playing wanna be mtfs...but ey...at least unban fair ppl they can play wothout tag or something...i dont know i just disagree with that decision...(freedom of speech...dont attack me now etc) this is just my opinion....not fair at all!!
BlackRose
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 28 Jul 2009, 13:09

ETc didnt make this decision ,i did
fair ?
fair ,,,,
that word is make belief
its not fair seeing these guys try recruit the best players that come to
ETc servers
its not fair that we as admins,,and others as public,,have to be constantly insulted everytime you kill an ifc
its not fair that leaders/admins bust there balls for years to make the server great,,while some child makes a clan and uses your server for his fake arse clan to get rating from ,including killing "beginner" players,,and making there introduction to ETc servers,,a living hell,
its not fair that beginner players connect to our server,,only to be killed in spawn over and over,by a blood thirsty sl nerd,with No admin,,or moral,s about doing such.
its not fair that many people have helped keep the server free from harm,while ifc dont have any concerns,,only +5 -4 on sl
its not fair that we ETc members leaders have to watch for cheats always,,yet,all ifc are good players with no respect...do half of them cheat,,who even checked ?
its not fair,that a bunch of self rightious kids manage to get friendly with some ETc admins,,then expect to dodge darkness,s bullet,due to "relationship status"
its not fair im your leader,,if noone likes it,,you know where the door is
"would they take a bullet for you?"
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby Chappie » 28 Jul 2009, 23:55

First I wanna thank on behalf of all #ifc# members, the ETc members who are supporting us right now. We are really grateful for it. But unfortunetly it is our problem guys.. I don't want good guys like you(guys/girls who are supporting us) get into trouble, cuz of our silly 'mistake'.

Second, Darkness I want you to know that NONE, but then really NONE are cheaters in our clan. I guarantee you that. Maybe we are good players with no respect.. but we are definnitley no cheaters. By the way your statement about us being good players with no respect, doesn't count for all single members.. I hope you did realise taht while, typing that statement in..

Anyway I have come to conclusion that, I should have taken full responsibilty in the first place, and Sorry as well. Without the insults. So Darkness, with this i am saying that I am sorry. I believe that getting #ifc# banned is partially my fault. So sorry. I should never have insulted players on ETc server. Also i shouldn't have finished off with "Screw you Darkness" in my last post. That wasn't mature of me at all.
In my defence, I was kind of upset that whole #ifc# got banned, because yet i knew that it was mostly all of my fault. I know it's kind off late to give you my apoligies Darkness, but I hope you accept them.

So now, I hope this might be a good solution to our conflict then. I suggest the following: Why don't you unban all #ifc# members, except ME? I hope you will think about this and hope you will make the right decision. I know you will.

And the the last thing i want is a clan conflict between us. I don't know you guys in personal. But I am sure that you guys all seem nice. Thank you for taking your time to read this, especially you Darkness.

Yours Sincerley,

#ifc#Chappie
Chappie

Postby BlackRose » 29 Jul 2009, 13:41

cahppie nice post...all respect that you confess your mistake...but this aint just Your fault...you dont have to feel this way....to take responsibility that ifc get banned...that toppic was opened a while ago...maybe your act was just dot on i....but for sure you are not main reason...i look forward for the best solution of this problem...all the best

Lina
BlackRose
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 03 Aug 2009, 19:31

When I first heard about this conflict I was quite shocked :O I don't agree with this 'solution', but I respect it. For I am just a worthless Admin (xD), I don't pay for this server(s). Darkness, I am impressed by your speeches, therefore I remain loyal to ETc and support your decision because you have the full right to make such decisions.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby Lacoste » 03 Aug 2009, 22:14

Can Some ifc guys get unbannn like me ;)
Lacoste

Return to Kicks & Bans