Re: #ifc# clan banned

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Re: #ifc# clan banned

Postby Chappie » 31 Jul 2009, 16:20

First I wanna thank on behalf of all #ifc# members, the ETc members who are supporting us right now. We are really grateful for it. But unfortunetly it is our problem guys.. I don't want good guys like you(guys/girls who are supporting us) get into trouble, cuz of our silly 'mistake'.

Second, Darkness I want you to know that NONE, but then really NONE are cheaters in our clan. I guarantee you that. Maybe we are good players with no respect.. but we are definnitley no cheaters. By the way your statement about us being good players with no respect, doesn't count for all single members.. I hope you did realise taht while, typing that statement in..

Anyway I have come to conclusion that, I should have taken full responsibilty in the first place, and Sorry as well. Without the insults. So Darkness, with this i am saying that I am sorry. I believe that getting #ifc# banned is partially my fault. So sorry. I should never have insulted players on ETc server. Also i shouldn't have finished off with "Screw you Darkness" in my last post. That wasn't mature of me at all.
In my defence, I was kind of upset that whole #ifc# got banned, because yet i knew that it was mostly all of my fault. I know it's kind off late to give you my apoligies Darkness, but I hope you accept them.

So now, I hope this might be a good solution to our conflict then. I suggest the following: Why don't you unban all #ifc# members, except ME? I hope you will think about this and hope you will make the right decision. I know you will.

And the the last thing i want is a clan conflict between us. I don't know you guys in personal. But I am sure that you guys all seem nice. Thank you for taking your time to read this, especially you Darkness.

Yours Sincerley,

#ifc#Chappie
Chappie

Return to Kicks & Bans