Banned coz I "cheat'' 0_o

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Banned coz I "cheat'' 0_o

Postby Bullet » 10 Aug 2009, 18:01

I was playing on sexcup today, I was playing with the name <3 in dark red and normal red colors, and I got banned after my 2nd map for cheating.
ETc H*E*L*L also asked me in PM what hack I was using, I told him I didn't use a hack, and a map later I was banned.
My original name is BulletX, and most of you should know me since I've been playing there for at least 2 months on a regular basis, the ppl who do know me, should know I don't hack. Never tried it and never will, nor do I use a cfg so I don't have any suspicious scripts or w/e
I've kinda grown fond on playing on the ETc server and I'd like to continue coming back.

So.. request for an unban please.

Regards,
BulletX.
Bullet

Re: Banned coz I "cheat'' 0_o

Postby ETc|<T!n@> » 10 Aug 2009, 21:00

lol guys , BulletX cheat ?!! ^^
who banned him in God's name?!
ETc|<T!n@>

Postby Bullet » 13 Aug 2009, 14:53

Because of lack of reactions on your forums I tried to ask your leader Jay for an unban;
[14:46] €T©|
₪ҳҲ..Jдצ..Ҳҳ ₪♂: i have every day crying guys with unban me plz, you added me for asking unban, iam not the forum. cya

Is this your forum? I believe so.. so if u ppl can't be arsed to make an action about this or even bother to make a post, where should I go?
Is it custom you people ban for no good reason and just leave them banned not listening to explanations?
I'm sure people know I don't hack, else I would have been banned on week 1.
Or are there other reasons then my so called hacks?

Regards.
Bullet

Postby mahame » 13 Aug 2009, 21:15

I belive u bullet, i know u for a long time, and i lso been in the same clan as u (.eTv*). U are good, and u have also good skills, u just pwn me :roll:

I think BulletX is fair player, and he'd never use any kind of hack.

I hope that some1 unban u.

good luck man ;)
mahame
ETc| Member

Postby Hempfuzzy » 16 Aug 2009, 23:37

I think bulletx is not a cheater,

he killed me a day very often, so i spec him a long time, i dont think that he cheats, he is only good player i think. :? :?

so pls Jay unban him, i think we can trust him

:P Keep on happy Fragging :P
Hempfuzzy

Postby AnGelina » 18 Aug 2009, 16:11

mahame wrote:I belive u bullet, i know u for a long time, and i lso been in the same clan as u (.eTv*). U are good, and u have also good skills, u just pwn me :roll:

I think BulletX is fair player, and he'd never use any kind of hack.

I hope that some1 unban u.

good luck man ;)

Ye i say that too , i was .eTv*Bo$$! ;)
Hi Gumball =)
Hi BulletXO_o
AnGelina

Postby Bullet » 19 Aug 2009, 10:00

Thanks for the support guys and Tina :)
For the moment I'm still banned,
contacted Darkness and I believe he was willing to unban me, but not sure if he knows I changed my name at the time of the ban, my nick was <3 in red colors.

Greetz.
Bullet

Postby Bullet » 23 Aug 2009, 13:34

It's been 2 weeks and I'm still banned, are you all inactive or do you people just don't give a fuck?
Bullet

Postby T.C.2f@$t4U » 23 Aug 2009, 14:58

Hi BulletX.

i know you. You are a faire player and don't hack. You killed me not always. :mrgreen:

2f@$t4U
T.C.2f@$t4U

Postby Tau » 24 Aug 2009, 14:26

Hmm.. You are good player (and dam you kicked my ass a few times).. but I never saw you cheating.. although I spect you a few times..
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 24 Aug 2009, 20:11

Wich server? what was your name?

But i have one more question.......how can you Guys know that another player dont cheat??

Are you Uri Geller or something like this ?

Would you lay down your Hand in Fire for him?........idont think so ...........dont be so fast with your answers allways guys and Girls!

This is the last Time i say that......We dont ban for fun.

ok..............last but not least...............im gonna unban you if i have the informations from you.

I will keep my eyes open in your Case men..............if i see one thing you will banned for ever without any discussion!

Bye!
Endgegner

Postby Bullet » 24 Aug 2009, 20:48

Endgegner wrote:Wich server? what was your name?

Server: ETc sexcup
Name: <3

Endgegner wrote:But i have one more question.......how can you Guys know that another player dont cheat??

Are you Uri Geller or something like this ?

Would you lay down your Hand in Fire for him?........idont think so ...........dont be so fast with your answers allways guys and Girls!

Because hacks always leave a mark, there are very obvious ones and ones that leave hardly a trace, and need skill to be discovered.

Endgegner wrote:We dont ban for fun.

I disagree in my case.

Endgegner wrote:im gonna unban you if i have the informations from you.
I will keep my eyes open in your Case men..............if i see one thing you will banned for ever without any discussion!
Bye!

Thanks for wanting to unban me.
You can spec me all day long, I have my good and bad days just like any other player, I've played for 6 years and never cheated. I believe most of you know (.eTv*) R|Ze, he was a well respected player on your servers, he can vouch for me that I don't cheat, played with him for over 5 years in different clans if it would make a difference...

Regards,
BulletX
Bullet

Postby Endgegner » 26 Aug 2009, 00:30

unbanned! ;)

closed!
Endgegner

Return to Kicks & Bans