rAtoX banned?!

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

rAtoX banned?!

Postby rAtoX » 11 Sep 2009, 11:05

Hi ETc. I got banned because Barbwire thought im cheating, but i dont use hax or aimbot or something else to be better. I just do much headshots thats all and now i got banned. I think its not fair when good ppl get banned.?! If i use aimbots my reaction would be better and i do only hs. I want to be unbanned pls and sry if u think im rlly haxing:<.!

Greez rAtoX
rAtoX

Re: rAtoX banned?!

Postby ETc|BaRbWiRe » 11 Sep 2009, 20:08

i was not alone to say u cheats man ...
sorry
much ETc speced u and say yes he cheats so i banned u
ETc|BaRbWiRe

Re: rAtoX banned?!

Postby rAtoX » 12 Sep 2009, 12:12

It seems that u never saw a aimbot or? I just used adre and i did spawnkill where i aimed at there heads and they jumped down and got 3-4 hs. I got owned from hAndy 4 times in a row rlly hax0r like :D. Its rlly sad that rlly good ppl get banned from ur server because you guys think they use hax. I USED aimbots bot i stopped it now for more than 5 months because its sad to get banned and be better than other ppl without skill or train because its unfair.! Now I always played on ETc and i never got called cheater or something i play just good. If u watch my SL name than u see i also suck <.< @ppm. So if u dont unban me than ill search another server.! ETc is the best but have to go to another 1.

Greez rAtoX
rAtoX

Return to Kicks & Bans