.p0c|Legend*

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

.p0c|Legend*

Postby Ballz » 15 Sep 2009, 17:21

Hey, few days ago endgegner banned my clanmate .p0c|Legend* for "hax".
Dunno what possessed u but he doesnt hax and im quite sure u cant even proove it.
I might be a whiner but Legend is a good guy, a good player and he never cries.
So im asking u friendly to unban him or atleast discuss this problem.

Greetz, ballz ..
Ballz

Re: .p0c|Legend*

Postby PuNKY » 15 Sep 2009, 17:34

Poor vera :<
I know him for a long time and he never cheated!

Punky
muahahahahhahahaaaa a GIRL owned u :>
PuNKY

Postby shrimpy » 15 Sep 2009, 18:53

i banned him originally then endgegner banned him perm, myself and fea speced him for 2 maps the night before endg banned him and we were both convinced of a bot, and we wernt the only people who thought he was botting. half way through the map (minis tirith) he had 100 kills with mp40 and 335 heads, and the headshots he was hitting was a very long distance away so i was suspicious about that to begin with, there were times his mouse seemed to move to look up at buildin roofs just mili-seconds after a kill on the ground.

if it was legitimate playing then i will say i was impressed.

of course ballz we will discuss the problem, from both points of view, but from what i saw i doubt you will convince me.
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 15 Sep 2009, 19:29

Ye, we were talking with shrimpy about him. We speced him for over an hour. The thing which was totally suspicious to me was the fact, that from a normal player, he became totally pro. And why is that?
I play with legend, speak with him friendly (he's polish like me, so we have like folks talk), in the previous map he played normal. Then after our talk, I'll not say the topic, because it's personal to him, he could be depressed. Of course, I did not make him sad, I was rather trying to show him way to achieve "sth". Then he started this pro. We're always suspicious about good players(to protect players who play with no cheats), but mostly everything is ok with them, just a pro. But there's always way to kill pro. Legend not. The crosshair was just jumping, with no misses from head to head. Far and close to him. He was dead after rampage when he just can't dodge bullets, or came exactly at the time of spawn of enemies.
In full run, and jumping with huge speed, he crouched and after 0,5 secs i was down from 3 heads. Of course it can happen, but not all the time, and on exactly one map, when before he played normal. Like ok, i'm human, i can miss.
I don't know what he was using, maybe this nexus (anyway, look at aimbots forum, what is the morality of some players). It's not looking like old aimbots, when that was obvious that player cheats, because moves were unnatural. These new ones, are better bots, and ok, what u can say to me ballz about him? How can you convince me that what i saw wasn't the truth?
Just he was always ok, and never cheats? He's young, he could made this mistake. That ban wasn't 1sec decision. And now he have to bare the consequences. No problem, many other servers on net.
Every single banned player comes here and say that he wasn't cheating. Should we trust everyone? If they are right, we're always wrong. And this is pretty fucked up shit, man.
Regards,
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby switch » 15 Sep 2009, 20:31

Oh please man, i did play with this guy over 2 years, one of my best mates.
This guy is rly skilled no hax, he tell me evryting he just dont hack man so sad now he quits ET coz hes banned on best server of ET :\
Btw, i specced him much to, hes just playing good and using espacialy radar to see ppl ( very smart ) what most ppl dont use...
Xfire : uncutdragon1 yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Switch!! <3
switch

Postby Endgegner » 15 Sep 2009, 20:54

Hey!

I speced him with M!chelangelo more than a Hour and all was clear his dot are flipping around and just for Heads!

Dont think we are dump idiots!

All Things allready said about this "Pro" !

I know real Pro´s and he isnt !

He never play again on ETc|.

Use your cheats on other Server!

After the ban .p0c|Sokas came to the ETc| Server and attack me with bad Words he told me how stong he is and he is the Leader of poc. and so on............i dont care !

Im one of the owner of this server!

And i say no unban for poc.Legend

If anyone try to attack me again he can go with him!

ETc|Endgegner**

Ps.Good Job ETc| Admins! ;)
Endgegner

Postby #$t!ch# » 15 Sep 2009, 21:31

Uhh i dont want to have an argument with You Endgegner, Shrimpy or Michel but i would like to say that Legend is just pro player...

If i remember good few months ago Deviljin played nearly the same having also a lot of kills and hs so what is the problem?

If you want to ban him for cheats 1st 50 of sl "champions" should be banned too for the same reason ...

For me he is just very GOOD ... no cheats just skill

Greetz

Stich :)
#$t!ch#

Postby PuNKY » 15 Sep 2009, 21:32

Omg o.O

Really, he is good player, have a nice aim just that , i speced him lots of time and never saw something wrong :s
muahahahahhahahaaaa a GIRL owned u :>
PuNKY

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 15 Sep 2009, 21:40

wallhack noob, cheaters forever? not at my servers. Banned

Closed
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Kicks & Bans