.p0c|Legend ban

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

.p0c|Legend ban

Postby .$k@Sokas* » 15 Sep 2009, 23:13

Wow, good fellas of ETc ended the party without my permission, how immature, shame shame.
I have nothing against Jay and darkness but some others..maybe/maybe not. Im second Leader of Poc and ofc, i have something to say about this nonsense ban,but first; Quoting etc-endGAGner:

Hey!

I speced him with M!chelangelo more than a Hour and all was clear his dot are flipping around and just for Heads!
Dont think we are dump idiots! All Things allready said about this "Pro" !
I know real Pro´s and he isnt ! He never play again on ETc|.
Use your cheats on other Server! After the ban .p0c|Sokas came to the ETc| Server and attack me with bad Words he told me how stong he is and he is the Leader of poc. and so on............i dont care ! Im one of the owner of this server! And i say no unban for poc.Legend
If anyone try to attack me again he can go with him! ETc|Endgegner**
Ps.Good Job ETc| Admins! ;)

Still wondering why you bother answer here, you own server and for sure at least half of
Germany. Good for you. You dudes tell ppl always to respect other players and how about your
own ppl..endGAGner..hmm..HOW immature is to insult player who you dont know? Yea, you dont care i dont wanna read it, because i know you write it, we both know;but FTW, how much we all need to pay you *tard, that you got satisfied and start to NOT care about nothing!?! You own Germany and Paris Hilton is blowing your little wiener?!? WTF, get real? Heard stories you are over 30 but im feeling suddenly so damn old and im good far from 30!! Get real kid! Buy BMW if you need more penis!! OHHH,oops! you have 1!!!! :( sry. didnt remember. OHHH, you are owner of server?!? wow -.- ..little correction, i didnt attack to noone.. only if i hear that some of my mates is banned or "in trouble". Then im there for sure. Ah, you are not even leader. DAMN. Didnt expect that you can lead nothing else that you wiener and BMW. And those for sure damn huge failure. Yea i know im mature person and weaker ones like endGAGner will cry when manly man enters on hood..so im sorry, that i didnt first warn you and hold your hand and tell my thing carefully. <3. Ok, once more; Ps.Good Job ETc| Admins! ;) =FAIL=. Just read between lines.. lots of ppl telling the truth and you dont care.. -.-. I assume you are somehow "adult" and take response of your actions. I can read yes, 4 pages of complains. Im not saying ETc's are always wrong. Now just wanna say you need to think about it. You made oops. But im not chewing it more. Just think about it. Legend is almoust 23.00 rater. That proves he can handle gun for sure.
You dudes have at least one as good or better player. You wondering his HS's and aiming ever? hmm? noone ?. If you dudes just barry this to ground, im sure all brown feedback will find you. Im trying just avoiding it..for real..but if you wanna live with it, fine to me; just wanted to make this mature way. And one more thing, i had so less motivation(like endGAGner) to all of this that i didnt wanted to create poc based nick what im now wearing. But i think that was all what i had to say about it. Jay closed earlier thread. -.- np. :] -Sokas
|Modified NZXT Hush case|Asus P5QC p45|Intel Core 2 Quad q9550@|Thermaltake Big Water|2gb Corsair Dominator 1066mhz DDR2|Corsair TX 750w|Geforce GTX 260 896mb Extreme+|WD 500gb|Creative X-FI GO!|Razer Lycosa|Razer Salmosa|
.$k@Sokas*

Re: .p0c|Legend ban

Postby QpiD » 15 Sep 2009, 23:32

lol kid if u wanna live with it Oo it s a game :lol: :lol: i m sure everyone will live just fine with it :lol: :lol:
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby .$k@Sokas* » 15 Sep 2009, 23:40

QpiD wrote:lol kid if u wanna live with it Oo it s a game :lol: :lol: i m sure everyone will live just fine with it :lol: :lol:

kid? wheres your respect son? better find that first..i can give you hint.. you can may find it up on your boyfriends arse..yea, the all asshumpin' endGAGner.. "its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and im all out of gum.." -Sokas
|Modified NZXT Hush case|Asus P5QC p45|Intel Core 2 Quad q9550@|Thermaltake Big Water|2gb Corsair Dominator 1066mhz DDR2|Corsair TX 750w|Geforce GTX 260 896mb Extreme+|WD 500gb|Creative X-FI GO!|Razer Lycosa|Razer Salmosa|
.$k@Sokas*

Postby Endgegner » 15 Sep 2009, 23:42

1 my Name ! ETc|Endgegner**
2.yes i have a BMW and i love my Car!
3.i dont know what to say cause so many insultings in 1 Post!

Go other Server thats all i can say!

I dont have Problems with someone from your Clan !

But i hate Cheater so much!

And Legend is one of them!

Thats my last Post in this Case!(i hope so)

See you (but on a other Server!)

Dont take it so serious Geek!

See you!
Endgegner

Postby QpiD » 15 Sep 2009, 23:42

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 15 Sep 2009, 23:45

Dude, that was NOT made in a mature way. Totally, that was rather silly, lol. I could talk about this ban, i have a lot of compassion to people banned, but it's mostly like I know that they've done wrong, and they shouldn't expect that we suddenly unban them. And bare the consequences. I'm not the follower of closing topics, but if Jay done that, so I have to accept this decision in community of ETc server. And to be fair, you should rather fuck off from Jay, because u didn't tell anyone that you want to post. And why are you writing this now, if Legend was banned few days ago?
only if i hear that some of my mates is banned or "in trouble". Then im there for sure.

Wtf dude? blablabla. Instant decision, and instant post on forum. I'm impressed.

EDIT:
kid? wheres your respect son? better find that first..i can give you hint.. you can may find it up on your boyfriends arse..yea, the all asshumpin' endGAGner.. "its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and im all out of gum.." -Sokas

idiot... lol. This is your maturity. How old are you? kid?
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby .$k@Sokas* » 15 Sep 2009, 23:53

fea wrote:Dude, that was NOT BLABLABLABLABLA.
idiot... lol. This is your maturity. How old are you? kid?

:] you still dont get it. you dont know when im kidding and when actually answering. np :]
Fea, i heard some dude said, its just a game so how is it and who said that? ;D. :]
"now you can see me, now you are dead" -Sokas
.$k@Sokas*

Postby fea » 16 Sep 2009, 00:04

lol sokas, i think u've just drowned in your own arguments :lol: . You're really funny man :lol:
I will answer tomorrow if topic won't be closed and you write anything ;p
if you wanna live with it, fine to me;

In real life, I think i can handle this :D Do you sleep on servers too? ;p
You're 16? Acting like this ;p I'm dangerous, blabla ;p hah, u made me smiley.
gn8
Regards,
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby .$k@Sokas* » 16 Sep 2009, 00:10

fea wrote:lol sokas, i think u've just drowned in your own arguments :lol: . You're really funny man :lol: I will answer tomorrow if topic won't be closed and you write anything ;p
In real life, I think i can handle this :D Do you sleep on servers too? ;p
You're 16? Acting like this ;p I'm dangerous, blabla ;p hah, u made me smiley.
gn8 Regards, fea

np, see you on tomorrow :D. Naah, im not drowned, im in situation in life when man is forced to train his middle body without his own will so i think i wont sink :D. Thanks, persons who give me a shot, can notice im cool and something else i had to say about ban and things :] Yea we see tomorrow if you keep spam..writing :D. I wont sleep in servers, i prefer more on bed :] Have work/study thing so im alot off :/ :] Yes, i was 16, 12years ago :] good math Fea :] We r cool :]
-Sokas (over and out, o8:oo @ work) :]
.$k@Sokas*

Postby QpiD » 16 Sep 2009, 09:17

too funny... just so funny to read that b4 works... hahaahah

cya mister Dangerous men lol (but i think this topic gotta close very soon ^^)
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 16 Sep 2009, 09:35

Good Morning :)

And hello Mister BABY...äähmmm Badboy ;)

i show you something........do you think a PRO ...lol...Player is writing something like this ???????

i dont think so.....i say it to him make off this shit and the only thing he do was laughing about me so ....bye bye :D

Grezze Helli
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 16 Sep 2009, 10:14

if you open a next topic about this cheater, then ip ban on forum.

Topic closed
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Kicks & Bans