I Have a Complain.

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

I Have a Complain.

Postby cubichi » 03 Mar 2009, 02:43

Hello everyone:
For several years I'm playing (ET) can check in (SL) web forum (nick = cubichi) and I never had anything like what happened this morning (Etc) server.
I was expelled a few seconds of entering it.
In the game window read:
You have been (permanent ban) for etc, etc, etc .......
Whoever wrote all this nonsense, of course not know me at all.
I enter the server with (<DS> Cub@L1br3), also have other (<DS> nicks) (cubichi) and (Cub1ch1 *) I played on several servers, and some people know me, but (of course) the person who banned me: No.
I just wanted to come here to say that in my land (I'm Cuban), there is a saying that goes:
The (Thief) believe that all are of their status.
You reserve the right to choose who plays in (ETc servers) or who did not, but what is not tolerable is to slander people.
Best regards and good luck.

Hola a todos:
Desde hace varios años yo estoy jugando a (ET) lo pueden comprobar en (SL)forum web, (nick =cubichi) y nunca me había sucedido algo parecido a lo de esta mañana (Etc) servidor.
He sido expulsado a los pocos segundos de entrar en el mismo.
En la ventana del juego decía:
Usted ha sido (permanent ban) por etc,etc,etc.......
El que escribió todas estas tonterias, desde luego no me conoce en lo absoluto.
Yo entre en el server con el (<DS>Cub@L1br3), ademas tengo otros (<DS> nicks), (cubichi)y (Cub1ch1*) he jugado en varios servers y algunas personas me conocen, pero (desde luego) esta persona que me prohibió: No.
Solamente he querido entrar aquí para decir que en mi tierra(soy cubano) hay un refran que dice:
El (Ladrón) cree, que todos son de su condición.
Y ustedes se reservarán el derecho de elegír quien juega en (ETc servers) o quíen no, pero lo que no se puede tolerar es que calumnien a las personas.
Un Saludo y mucha suerte.

Note: I think it is firts time i went to your servers, and was a big mistake.
cubichi

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 03 Mar 2009, 13:59

Hi cubichi,
i havn`t got the faintest idea what happened there! there is no reason to ban you before you even started. I`ll check on that. till then you should know, that we are very friendly guys here at ETc. We dont ban without reason. I`ll post here when I know more.
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 04 Mar 2009, 13:30

ds clan is faking our server. they have no ideas, last time i found my servername with your ip. with same settings, my soundpack renamed in <[DS]>.You can go steal stuff at other servers, ds is not welcome on my server cya
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby cubichi » 04 Mar 2009, 14:50

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:ds clan is faking our server. they have no ideas, last time i found my servername with your ip. with same settings, my soundpack renamed in <DS>.You can go steal stuff at other servers, ds is not welcome on my server cya

Hi:
Are you talking about <DS> totally?, you are sick dude, you are not a friendly ppl., i been send you 2 emails to try of clarify this, but you no answer, and prohibit me.
Thats no fair of your part.
greets
cubichi

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 04 Mar 2009, 15:14

i make hard work for my clan and servers, and some noobs from ds clan make the same server as me,

same servername
same soundpack
same servercfg.
same adminlevels and levelnames
same botnames

and i heard somebody of ds clan is angry about me since a long time ago, but i know nobody from ds clan,
The little noob of DS ICE hacked server with my name.
http://exxtremtc.ex.funpic.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=60

If you are good guy then leave ds because much players know that ds is a shit clan.
I have not more to say here. If you say you leave clan then i unban you,
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby cubichi » 04 Mar 2009, 16:31

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:i make hard work for my clan and servers, and some noobs from ds clan make the same server as me,

same servername
same soundpack
same servercfg.
same botnames

and i heard somebody of ds clan is angry about me since a long time ago, but i know nobody from ds clan,
The little noob of DS ICE hacked server with my name.
http://exxtremtc.ex.funpic.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=60

If you are good guy then leave ds because much players know that ds is a shit clan.
I have not more to say here. If you say you leave clan then i unban you,

Hi dude:
Did you check DS member list at SL web?
We are (Gate,Un4,Thund,Malice,Joselito,Spirit,Mario,Werldwing) and not mentioned Ray because he is new, but all of them are closer me from many time ago and you not have idea of whom they are,
Know you Friendship word?,i dont think so.
If you want we can talk to do solution to the problem, but if you insist at we are not welcome at your comunity, no problem.
Thanks any way for Reply me.
I know that less death every thing have solution.
Greets
DS is not alone (genesis and Night )is my clan bro we like you haev a good feeling, we must discover who is doing this ,i don ll let my clan, and less for play at one server whatever that be.
cubichi

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 04 Mar 2009, 17:16

I want a answer why you did that !!!!

same servername
same soundpack
same servercfg.
same botnames
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby cubichi » 04 Mar 2009, 17:32

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:I want a answer why you did that !!!!

same servername
same soundpack
same servercfg.
same botnames

Hi:
If you want trust in me, i had no idea what are you talking about, all my partners know that i am a fool in computers thing, i just play ET, any one else.
If someone did, the responsability is from our admin, (Blackray) he made every thing at server, together (thunder) that is our leader, but i belive(and i just supose) that he not have idea neigther.
I cant say any thing else, but we can discover the true.
Greets
cubichi

Postby ETc|w00t! » 09 Mar 2009, 21:21

Are you lying? Or you simply don't know what's goin out in your clan?

I'll post some very nice pictures about your clan members soon, so stay tuned...
ETc|w00t!
ETc| Member

Postby cubichi » 10 Mar 2009, 03:29

ETc|w00t! wrote:Are you lying? Or you simply don't know what's goin out in your clan?

I'll post some very nice pictures about your clan members soon, so stay tuned...

Hi:
First, before asking if I'm lying:
1-You should check with your leader, (who had been contacts between us), and (what I have spoken with him) via (PM and email) (I've given him, much information about me).
2-I am saying here (in this forum), that: (if guilty?) Should be those people I mentioned in the post prior to yours. (They have been responsible for the configuration of the server) I, ( I have no idea about the computer) and more, I have not yet (lvl) in them, despite the payment.
3 I do not know: how many years have you, but (the leader of this clan, it might well be my son), I have a daughter 24 years (I am 47) (should be a little more careful when questioning a stranger) and (if you realize), I wrote this because I (as much as interest to you) clarity (not to play in ETc server) if not for the (bad) reputation that I have discovered that we have (and that is my favorite pastime) and I have not thought about retiring from ET.
4 - (Genesis), (NigthRyder) (I mean nicks) are no longer in <DS> if they continue with us in another (nick), I do not know (as a result of this problem?) I (started to make inquiries and distrust?) is true (and not have been me: the person responsible for their recruitments not).
5-Everything about (this issue) is very disappointing for me, and me (I have not left my clan so far) is because I have good and honest colleagues (or so I think) (which is good and bad people anywhere?) that is true, but I will try to find the truth and then decide what to do.
6 - (I would appreciate a lot) you show me all that you say to perhaps help me to resolve this issue faster and at their best.
7-You can also go to our forum and read the post that I have there, perhaps finally understand that everyone in this world (internet), (no face) we are not undesirable.
Greetings.

Hola:
Primeramente, antes de preguntar si yo estoy mintiendo:
1-Deberías averiguar con tu lider, (que contactos ha habído entre nosotros) y (lo que yo he hablado con él)a travez de (pm y email)(le he brindado a el, mucha información acerca de mí).
2-Yo estoy diciendo aquí (en este forum), que: (de haber culpábles?) deben ser esas personas que yo he mencionado en el post anterior al tuyo.(ellos han sído los responsables de la configuración del servidor) yo, (no tengo ni la menor idea acerca de computación) y es más, aún no tengo (lvl) en ellos, a pesar de que los pago.
3-Yo no sé:cuantos años tienes tú, pero (el lider de este clan, podría ser perfectamente hijo mío), yo tengo una hija de 24 años (yo tengo 47)(deberías sér un poco más cuidadoso a la hora de interrogar a un desconocído) y (si tú te das cuenta), he escrito esto, porque me (interesa tanto o más que a tí) aclarar todo(no por jugar en ETc server)si no por la (mala) reputación que he descubierto que tenemos (además de que es mi pasatiempo favorito)y no he pensado en retirarme de ET.
4-(Genesis),(NigthRyder)(me refiero a nicks)ya no están en <DS>, si ellos continúan con nosotros bajo otro (nick), yo no lo sé (que a raiz de este problema?) he (empezado a desconfiar y a hacer averiguaciones?)es cierto(además de no haber sído yo: el responsable de sus reclutamientos tampoco).
5-Todo lo relacionado con (éste asunto) para mí es muy decepcionante, y si yo (no he dejado mi clan hasta el momento), es porque tengo buenos y honestos compañeros(o eso pienso yo)(que hay gente buena y mala donde quiera?)eso es cierto, pero trataré de dar con la verdad y despues decidiré que hacer.
6-(Agradecería mucho) que tú me muestres todo eso que dices tener; quiza me ayúde a resolver este asunto más rápido y de la mejor forma posible.
7-Puedes ir también a nuestro forum y leer los post que yo tengo allí, tal vez entiendan definitivamente que todos en este mundo (internet),(no tenemos rostro)no somos unos indeseables.
Saludos.

I have at job a new comp, take olso this IP.
cubichi

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 10 Mar 2009, 23:19

(hola)(cubici)(you)(really)(like)(putting)(words)(in)(brackets)(which)(gets)(me)(confused)(!)(lol)(())(hope)(you)(and)(jay)(get)(on)(alright)(as)(i)(said)(we're)(quite)(cool)(dudes)(here)(!) :P
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby cubichi » 11 Mar 2009, 02:22

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote:(hola)(cubici)(you)(really)(like)(putting)(words)(in)(brackets)(which)(gets)(me)(confused)(!)(lol)(())(hope)(you)(and)(jay)(get)(on)(alright)(as)(i)(said)(we're)(quite)(cool)(dudes)(here)(!) :P

Hello (Mudder)
Thanks for trying to understand.
From the beginning you have been the only one who has tried to mediate in this case (unblemished me) of a liar, this I am grateful, because not all people are bad.
My native language is Spanish and I find it very difficult to communicate in English that is dominated by only a little, I use the Google translator for these cases and I find it very useful (use these brackets) so that I can at least read in English at every moment what I mean.
You see that post in both languages (I do this to avoid misunderstandings).
I had an answer to your first post, but at that time (Jay) (probably) I was banned here as well and I could not publish it (after it was already obsolete).
I want to thank (Jay) for allowing me to say what I think in this forum.
Yes, in relation to an understanding would be good for me at least as (cubichi) <DS> no longer as it would come or not.
I've noticed that you (Clan), have a good feeling among all and that is good, (the games can also help this), meet people, make good relationships and friendships.
I want to finish this matter once and the way that suits us both: Remove weeds and leaving only those allowed to grow to the other.
Thanks again and best regards.

Hola (mUDDER):
Gracias por tratar de entenderme.
Desde el princípio tú has sido el único que ha tratado de mediar en este asunto (sin tachár me) de mentiroso, ésto te lo agradezco, porque todas las personas no somos malas.
Mi lengua natíva es el Español y me resulta muy complicado comunicarme en Ingles por que lo domíno solamente un poco, yo utilizo el Google traductor para estos casos y me resúlta muy útil (usar estos entre parentesis) para que yo al menos pueda en Ingles leer lo que en cada momento quiero decir.
Ya ves que los post están en ambas lenguas (esto lo hago para evitar malos entendidos).
Yo había dado una respuesta a tú primer post, pero en ese momento (Jay) (al parecer) me tenía prohibido aquí también y no púde publicarlo (despues ya quedó obsoleto).
Quiero dar las gracias a (Jay)por permitír que yo pueda decír lo que pienso en este forum.
Sí, con relación a un entendimiento sería bueno al menos para mí como (cubichi) ya no como <DS> eso podría venir o no.
Yo me he dado cuenta que ustedes(Clan), tienen un buen feeling entre todos y eso es bueno, (los juegos también sirven para esto),conocer gente, hacer buenas relaciones y amistades.
Deséo que este asunto termíne de una vez y de la forma que a ambos nos conviene: Quitar las malas hierbas y dejar solamente las que dejan crecer a las demás.
Gracias nuevamente y un saludo.
cubichi

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 11 Mar 2009, 11:10

Greetings to cuba, you speak (fairly) good (google) english :P
Nice saying w the weed.

Cya
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

on behalf of cubitci

Postby w3rlwind » 11 Mar 2009, 19:54

please forgive me for not replying to this sooner not to sure what to say on the matter but in cubici defence he is one of the good guy's.
I just hope you get to the bottom of this so we can all get along.
ETc|#.Jay.# I apreciate the hard work you make to your server and i want you to know if we can be of any help to get to the root of the problem then we will do what it takes ? :P
regards w3rl*
w3rlwind

Postby cubichi » 18 Mar 2009, 04:03

There is no evil that does not result in an improvement. Thanks to SL
Hi:
All this (unpleasant matter) happened to me (with you), has solution for us.
The (under dark) as I have (renamed) is no longer part of our clan.
This process to determine if it (Ray) was the (dark subject) was not easy, there are still people who believe only what I want out of the clan to contradict him.
Due to mistakes made by him and the help of a friend, I ended up (seeing the light) but the biggest thanks has (SL web page) that is watching us all the time.
This post was published on the forum, and he seems not to give importance to my inquiries to him:
I have omitted the first part not to be important in clarifying the matter.

Re: what you need/want?
by BlackRay on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:54 pm
@ THUNDER: yo daniel,........................

@ The rest. its intrest me not whats they all think,Thnink whats they mean, but whats i have to say is Thats Iam not NightRyder. Iam BlackRay and the old name was (FFC)Dra|G|on (Fire Fighters Club) So But when they all mean thats iam NightRyder ok, but it isnt so. And Thanks to Werl, How i see he like me working ont servers. But i must say to all but not to thunder thats they have to play on one of or server. DesertStorm (NQ) Our Jaymod Server Or ETPUB SERVER. And we Share/ run a server with x'W|Clan (78.46.96.204:27950) but i ll say first thats there are no admins without me and thunder and x'W also all are normal players without admin lvls. No Trick Planting is not allowd and ll be kicked/banned. For insults the same. NO RAMBO MEDICS WELCOMED!!!!!! spawnkill is allowed! XPSAVE FOR EVER!

HAVE FUN

RAY

And this: (got it) through a friend who I have to thank him for his friendship.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playe ... &page=info

This is the definitive answer that I gave to the (dark subject)

by Cubichi on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:19 am
BlackRay wrote: @ THUNDER: yo daniel ,......

@ The rest. its not whats intrest me they all think, whats Thnink they mean, but i have to say whats Thats is Iam not NightRyder. Iam BlackRay and the old name was (FFC) Dra | L | on (Fire Fighters Club) So they all mean But when iam NightRyder thats ok, but it isn't so. And Thanks to Werl, How i see he like me have working servers. But i must say to all but thats not to thunder they have to play on one of or server. DesertStorm (NQ) Jaymod Our Server Or ETPUB SERVER. And we Share / run a server with x'W | Clan (78.46.96.204:27950) but first i ll say thats there are no admins without thunder and me and all are also x'W normal players without admin lvls. No Trick and Planting is not allowd ll be kicked / banned. For the same insults. MEDICS !!!!!! RAMBO NOT WELCOME spawnkill is allowed! XPSAVE FOR EVER!

HAVE FUN

RAY

Hi:
This (subject dark) (need) a doctor urgently, watch this:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playe ... &page=info

Here you can see he is trying to tell us who he really is.
Otherwise, I can not explain:
How it has gone through his mind: to make this proposal to partner us in this clan?
A psychiatrist with him urgently.

In fact, there's a very good post in SL who spoke of this and much more.
Greetings.
I want you to know that (Thunder) has been another of his victims as we have many other people. (But I will speak of this in another post.
cubichi

Postby ETc|w00t! » 18 Mar 2009, 05:52

Well, I'm sorry to say that, but I just don't trust DS clan... Your reputation has been completely ruined and I don't know if there is any way to fix it...

Personally I don't mind if someone of you guys play on our server, untill you do something wrong... We'll just keep an eye on you.

If you have any comments about our favorite friend who fucked up your clan, please add them in my topic on SL. This person must be CUT OFF from ET.
ETc|w00t!
ETc| Member

Postby cubichi » 18 Mar 2009, 06:48

ETc|w00t! wrote:Well, I'm sorry to say that, but I just don't trust DS clan... Your reputation has been completely ruined and I don't know if there is any way to fix it...

Personally I don't mind if someone of you guys play on our server, untill you do something wrong... We'll just keep an eye on you.

If you have any comments about our favorite friend who fucked up your clan, please add them in my topic on SL. This person must be CUT OFF from ET.

Hi:
I want everyone to know that (Thunder) is not a liar, nor wanted to lie, has been another victim of him as we have many other people, in fact (under dark) has belonged to many clans (including ETc ).

(Thunder) and I were talking a long time about this issue and he is very confused, embarrassed and disgusted with this whole problem, even wanted to take the decisions to leave the clan, I told him not to do so.
However, one thing I dislike in all this: It is in relation to ourselves.
If we all share a common interest (RtCW / ET) Why?
Does not help us, instead of banned servers.
What I mean is: If anyone has one (doubt, suspicion, etc) on someone, it is best to seek someone to transmit (to solve the problem), rather than to discredit an entire group?
This (subject dark) has been with us for some time and the ban that you did to me in your server, I have come to know all this about him (I think it would have been better from the outset let us know Case).
Think about this, I think we (us) belongs to a very large clan (which in its interior, home to turn other smaller clans). This (subject dark) is not part of our clan now he has been expelled, and I hope it will not bother again (I mean everyone in general).

I did as well at SL forum.

Hi:
I'm not doing this for playing on (ETc) server (fortunately there are many servers), or pretend that you trust us or not.
It all started for me with the ban here, and here I try to explain, and if we could reach understanding between us, the better.
Unfortunately, sometimes we have to encounter people like you, inflexible, with which nobody can get anywhere.
Finally: With this mindset, you're so sick of the soul, as is the (Subject obscure) the only difference is that each makes a different injury.

Thanks for the SL post, helped me to resolve this issue.
Greetings.

Hola:
Yo no estóy haciendo esto por jugar en (ETc)server (existen muchos servidores por suerte) , ni pretendo que tú confies en o no en nosotros.
Todo comenzó para mí aquí con la prohibición, y aquí vengo a tratar de explicar, y si pudieramos llegar a entendérnos entre nosotros, mejór que mejór.
Por desgracia, a veces tenémos que tropezár con persónas como tú, inflexíbles, con las que nadie puede llegar a ningúna parte.
Finalmente: con esta forma de pensar,tú estás tan enfermo del alma, como lo está el (sujeto oscuro)la única diferencia es que cada uno hace un daño diferente.

Gracias por el post en SL, me ayudó también a resolver este asunto.
Saludos.
cubichi

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 18 Mar 2009, 08:11

Man you must have a lot of time...
But i agree. I am looking forward to seeing you in battle. I think you're a honorable man, else you wouldnt put so much energy in to solve problems. Hope we have it solved soon. Cant do more thatn pressing v54 when you at last arrive..
Greetings
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby cubichi » 18 Mar 2009, 08:36

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote:Man you must have a lot of time...
But i agree. I am looking forward to seeing you in battle. I think you're a honorable man, else you wouldnt put so much energy in to solve problems. Hope we have it solved soon. Cant do more thatn pressing v54 when you at last arrive..
Greetings

Hi:
You're good people, I think we can have a good friendship.
You have given the nail on the head(Tu has dado en el clavo), (so we say) when someone succeeds at something, because I have a lot of time working as a receptionist in a tourist apartment complex, also at night (all nigth long) as the song.
I hope we are at any time for any server to have fun, rather than (be here) mortified you with all of these issues.
Greetings.

Hola:
Tú eres buena gente, creo que nosotros podemos tener una buena amistad.
Tú has dado en el clavo, (así decímos nosotros) cuando alguien aciérta en algo, tengo mucho tiempo porque trabajo como recepcionista en un complejo de apartamentos turístico, además de noche (all nigth long) como la canción.
Espéro nos veámos en cualquier oportunidad por algún server para divertírnos; en vez de (estar aquí) mortificándolos a ustedes con todos estos asuntos.
Saludos.
cubichi

Postby cubichi » 18 Mar 2009, 08:37

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote:Man you must have a lot of time...
Greetings

Hi:
You're good people, I think we can have a good friendship.
You have given the nail on the head, (so we say) when someone succeeds at something, because I have a lot of time working as a receptionist in a tourist apartment complex, also at night (all nigth long) as the song.
I hope we are at any time for any server to have fun, rather than (be here) mortified you with all of these issues.
Greetings.
cubichi

Postby ETc|w00t! » 18 Mar 2009, 15:19

I agree with Dipl and let's continue the talk about Deluxe on SL forum.

The ban was Jay's decision after the story with Deluxe, but now it seems to be clear. So hope to see you on our server.
ETc|w00t!
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans