[EPF]CnK~

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

[EPF]CnK~

Postby #$t!ch# » 13 Nov 2009, 21:33

Hey . i knew that most of you after they see that i wrote this post will turn it off but for me it is not important ...

5 mins ago i got a ban (1 day) from Barb, because i asked her why my friend (for her idiot friend) got banned... lol i only asked so why ban?

I wrote to her and she answered : i dont have to explain why your're idiot friend got banned ... she didnt have to :| i only asked :/

I didnt play about 2 months ET i changed nick to [EPF]CnK~ and i know that most of you dont like me so much ... but without a little mistake (i think) from Adrian ... Sry Adrian but i said it for a joke ... but now it is not important...

AND pls Barb do say next time that i "write bad things about You on forum" but if you give stupid bans ... for me it is obvious... maybe you dont know
but many of players dont like You... i won't say who ... I only knew my mistake with Soul... he was cheating or something like that... other situations where U banned cheater for me was not always right... but how You wrote "YOU'RE admin... YOU do what u want... U have the power", for me it is a bit funny but maybe for you not ...

And last thing... pls next time dont insult my friends... that he dont behave ideal in game it doesnt mean that he is stupid in normal life... :| For me admin should be a polite person ...

thx if you read ... i dont want to get unbanned because it is only 1 day ban but for me it was unfair

CnK
#$t!ch#

Re: [EPF]CnK~

Postby etc|hulk » 13 Nov 2009, 22:16

hey sweety,
we still have to keep the server clean from "aschlers"
at same time we dont have to explain to all members why we wear a pink or green underwear
oterwhise we spent time to chat with everyone
CNK we dont have to explain all the time
CNK i know you since a long time and your not the kind of ppl i wanna spent time to speak with, same for barbwire!
enjoy your free (ban) time, go play with your hamster :mrgreen:
etc|hulk

Postby #$t!ch# » 13 Nov 2009, 22:25

Next person who dont like me ...

BUT i wrote that you DONT HAVE TO ... but WHY U BAN WHEN I ONLY ASK ??!! you could say for example : NOT IMPORTANT

P.S. I dont have a hamster and dont talk to me how to a stupid child ... :|

And something from rules for admins from Darkness :
- Dont insult the public or each other (stupid friend, asshole)
- Warn before a kick (ban without warn)
- Someone insults public,,you can verbal warn them publicly... no insults plz check there reaction,.then mute,,then unmute some time after,if there behaviour dont change !mute !disorient,watch him leave :twisted: (automatically ban)

I see that you are more that admins ...
#$t!ch#

Postby ETc|BaRbWiRe » 14 Nov 2009, 10:54

ha ha ha ...
the players who don't like me are players like u ...
and really do u think i care?!
think again than!
u and ur friend monsta u come on our servers only for insult and lie all the time when u get killed , kicked or muted or banned for 1 or 2 days...
Many people know u and u wanna talk about rules from Darkness ?!
OMFG i remembered that Darkness banned u once coz u disrespected rules man!
Go play somewhere else this weekend and don't come play with nervs again or it will be a permanent ban trust me!
U were a cool guy only when u wanted to join the clan but in real u are a bad boy ...
Point off
ETc|BaRbWiRe

Postby #$t!ch# » 14 Nov 2009, 11:04

If i was insulting 3 months ago it doesnt mean that i do it now ...

How you can say that i ALWAYS insult when i didnt play a long time

Players who dont like you are mostly very SKILLED players, because for you they are cheaters :lol:

Maybe you didnt see but from 3-4 days i started playing i didnt insult... so think sometimes (when i did something it doesnt mean that i also do it now)
#$t!ch#

Postby Hempfuzzy » 14 Nov 2009, 12:53

:arrow: STFU thats all i say :!: :!: :!: :!:
Hempfuzzy

Postby monsta » 14 Nov 2009, 12:59

dont talk shit barbwire u smoke so much weed or what? haha dont worry CnK :) wszystko sie jakos naprawi pogadam z innymi o tej stercie gówna... barbwire tell me time when i insult yesterday... haha
:>
monsta

Postby monsta » 14 Nov 2009, 13:00

when u search and see my insult YESTERDAY send me photo and then tell i disrespect if you dont know dont talk shit pfffff... u think u are admin and u can all?? lol
monsta

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 14 Nov 2009, 13:29

ETc|M0n$t3r wrote: dont worry CnK :) wszystko sie jakos naprawi pogadam z innymi o tej stercie gówna.

!googletranslate: somehow fix everything il talk with others about this pile of shit

Man if youre in the discussion about insulting and try to deny it, why call the person youre dicussing with a heap of shit.
Thats real discussion culture...
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 14 Nov 2009, 13:35

Hey.....Monster there was a time i come on Server ...Undercover......and who INSULT ??...YOU

then i kicked you....and you write WTF......2 min later ....NOOB....NAB.....

Hey stop talk such shit here ok ..
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby monsta » 14 Nov 2009, 13:49

so dont ban me and my friends for nothing pff...
monsta

Postby monsta » 14 Nov 2009, 13:50

me and cnk do nothing i dont say noob nab fu fo nothing and i was banned fordisrespect lol and CNK was banned cause he ask why me is banned ...
monsta

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 14 Nov 2009, 13:53

We dont ban for nothing

And DONT lie....and say I never insult ...or .....yesterday i dont insult.....lol....one Day without insult....wow......nice
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby monsta » 14 Nov 2009, 14:03

yes very nice i stop insult u ban for nothing ...
monsta

Postby monsta » 14 Nov 2009, 14:05

i stop insult wow i'll play on etc but dont ban me and my friends for nothing if y ou dont like me dont show this to my friends ...
monsta

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 14 Nov 2009, 14:58

bla blubb bla....

!closed
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans