DanielDaCosta banned

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Re: DanielDaCosta banned

Postby ETc|K.O » 02 Feb 2011, 00:16

Ask the admins to unban you, i´m sure u will get an unban cuz this clan needs ppl like u... have fun on the server. Bye Bye. I´m out
ETc|K.O
ETc| Member

Postby DanielDaCosta » 07 Feb 2011, 21:42

ETc|K.O wrote:Ask the admins to unban you, i´m sure u will get an unban cuz this clan needs ppl like u... have fun on the server. Bye Bye. I´m out

Oke K.O. is oke if i get unbanned so could i please get a second chance Jay :(
DanielDaCosta

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 07 Feb 2011, 22:04

ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby DanielDaCosta » 08 Feb 2011, 19:25

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBjDZMJUduo

:?
DanielDaCosta

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 08 Feb 2011, 20:24

:lol:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby Caviar » 10 Feb 2011, 22:56

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:banned forever, we not agree talkings like this.
Some guys have a bad humor and this we do not acceppt here.
I dont get why somebody wiches a person a bad sickness,
We can insult us in any way with in our soundchats. Its made to make the insults harmless.

this topic is closed to guys who talking bullshit, any others can post a coment here.

F1 On that!

1)If the guy would be unbanned and some1 will hear his story, that kind of things will continue to happen and people would think they will get away with it easy and wont be anned/muted/kicked.

2)If he would be unbanned, im bretty sure hes 1 of those guys who will say in other forums that u tricked ETc| and so on , and u disrespect ETc|.( He propably would say that kind of story by tryeng to join any other clan)

3)If u play in ETc| servers, u must have read the ETc| rules! And 1 of them say:
No Rasism! Include religion, culture and color of skin. You will get mute, kick or even get ban, if you will break this rule.
- Keep that in mind while seeking for another server which would be good as ETc| 8sec spawntime and ETc| SexCup.

4)There is also a rule which says: Respect other players! - Which u broke as i understand.

5)The most important rule is: Always follow the rules!

6)Also an important rule is to have fun , which u did , but u went over the border of fun.

I dont got much to say anymore so i will just give u the rules here , for you to keep in mind so you can think which of the rules u broke and how many times during game-play on ETc| servers.

1. No cheats allowed! No aimbots, wallhacks and any kind of hacks. Every player who will use cheats, will be immediately banned from every ETc| servers, with no chance for unban. If you suspect someone cheating, inform ETc| members via. Private Message.
2. No bug/exploits using!
3. No Rasism! Include religion, culture and color of skin. You will get mute, kick or even get ban, if you will break this rule.
4. No pushing without reason! Don't push mortar, MG42, snipers, if you have no reason. Pushing to death is severely forbidden and will be punished. Pushing is allowed only, if someone is blocking you.
5. No insults! Any player who will break this rule will be muted.
6. Don't spam on main chat! Spamming is annoying and useless.
7. No whining!
8. Advertising is not allowed!
9. No recruiting! If you looking for new members to your clan, go somewhere else.
10. Don't defuse your teammate mines and dynamite!
11. No dynamite trickplanting!
12. No trickjumping for objective!
13. No intentional grenade throws under your teammates! Include artillery, airstrike, riflegrenade and panzerfaust.
14. Don't ask for joining to ETc| clan on the server!
15. Don't ask for higher level! It doesn't matter how many XP you have. Follow the rules, be friendly and you will get higher level.
16. No tag stealing! Wearing the ETc| tag without being invited is not allowed.
17. Try to use english language on mainchat and teamchat! German language is allowed too.
18. Respect other players!
19. Always follow the rules!
20. Spawnkilling is allowed!
21. Spawncamping is allowed!
22. Have fun!

Rules are bringed to you by AfeeRoumee.

Best wishes!
ETc|Cav!aR
Caviar

Postby DanielDaCosta » 12 Feb 2011, 16:56

Caviar wrote:
ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:banned forever, we not agree talkings like this.
Some guys have a bad humor and this we do not acceppt here.
I dont get why somebody wiches a person a bad sickness,
We can insult us in any way with in our soundchats. Its made to make the insults harmless.

this topic is closed to guys who talking bullshit, any others can post a coment here.

F1 On that!

1)If the guy would be unbanned and some1 will hear his story, that kind of things will continue to happen and people would think they will get away with it easy and wont be anned/muted/kicked.

2)If he would be unbanned, im bretty sure hes 1 of those guys who will say in other forums that u tricked ETc| and so on , and u disrespect ETc|.( He propably would say that kind of story by tryeng to join any other clan)

Best wishes!
ETc|Cav!aR

Never heard so much BS... im one of those guys lol too bad so much bitter persons are here
DanielDaCosta

Postby *0P*.! » 13 Feb 2011, 03:10

all against to him hmmm. Ok i try defend a bit. Once a year he can be realy nice guy :D. he dont say all the times bad things, sometimes he is muted.
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby AdigE » 13 Feb 2011, 23:26

"""
3. No Rasism! Include religion, culture and color of skin. You will get mute, kick or even get ban, if you will break this rule.
4. No pushing without reason! Don't push mortar, MG42, snipers, if you have no reason. Pushing to death is severely forbidden and will be punished. Pushing is allowed only, if someone is blocking you.
5. No insults! Any player who will break this rule will be muted.
7. No whining!
18. Respect other players!
19. Always follow the rules!
"""
AdigE

Postby *0P*.! » 14 Feb 2011, 00:05

but he dont say all the times bad things, sometimes he is muted. :lol:
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 14 Feb 2011, 21:06

*0P*.! wrote:but he dont say all the times bad things, sometimes he is muted. :lol:

:lol:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby Caviar » 14 Feb 2011, 22:51

I m not a bitter person by the way , i respect the ones that respect me , i help the 1s that help me , and when im in good mood then every1 that has done anything bad , will get my disrespect.
And when im in bad mood, then i might be a bitter person , but i will always read / hear about things i comment on. If it seemed to u that im a bitter person, then u also think that every guy who sayd no to ur "unban me please" thingy are also bitter persons? And if the rules for u are "BS" then i strongly suggest u to stay banned since u will not follow the rules after u would be unbanned since the rules are BS( = Bull Shit) to u.

I respect the thing that OP sayd bout u , cuz i support my fellow country m8s , but when i finished reading ur post my thoughts changed about the row where u sayd "BS".

So Nice to meet u and i strongly suggest you to follow the "BS" in ur future server...

Regards, ETc|Cav!aR
Caviar

Postby *0P*.! » 16 Feb 2011, 01:12

Viruses
Adam and Eve virus: Takes a couple of bytes out of your Apple.

Airline virus: You're in Dallas, but your data is in Singapore.

Anita Hill virus: Lies dormant for ten years.

Arnold Schwarzenegger virus: Terminates and stays resident. It'll be back.

AT&T virus: Every three minutes it tells you what great service you are getting.

The MCI virus: Every three minutes it reminds you that you're paying too much for the AT&T virus.

Bill Clinton virus: This virus mutates from region to region and we're not exactly sure what it does.

Bill Clinton virus: Promises to give equal time to all processes: 50% to poor, slow processes; 50% to middle-class processes, and 50% to rich ones. This virus protests your computer's involvement in other computer's affairs, even though it has been having one of its own for 12 years.

like to read more, send 1 euro and i give u link.
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Previous

Return to Kicks & Bans