DARKNESS IS LEAVING :(:(:(:(:((:(:(

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

DARKNESS IS LEAVING :(:(:(:(:((:(:(

Postby Tigu » 09 May 2009, 20:45

GOOD BYE DARKNESS
bye darkness see you tomorrow:)
WE dont know whay darkness is leaving but he said that he going FAG clan.
are there better dont know..... we think he go wecation , or his wife dont allow no more play et, he dont hawe time to cook, he dont like reefer.

Women and geography:
Woman between the ages of 15 to 20 - such as Africa: half discovered, half wild, beautiful and fruitful
Woman between the ages of 21 to 30 - such as the United States of America: the developed and open to trade, especially in advanced and powerful.
Woman between the ages of 31 to 35 - such as India: a hot, calm and mature beautiful.
Woman between the ages of 36 to 40 - such as France: going down slightly, but still warm and hospitable.
Woman between the ages of 41 to 50 - such as Yugoslavia: the battles lost, haunted by past mistakes, is in need of change.
Woman between the ages of 51 to 60 - as in Russia: a large and broad, the limits are not controlled, putting off from the harsh conditions.
Woman between the ages of 61 to 70 - such as the Mongolia: well know and battle past, present and future of the special.
A woman aged 70 + - like Afghanistan: many know where it is located, but no one wants to go there.

Men and geography:
Men between the ages of 15 to 70 + - such as Belarus: he is a dick ...

goobye darkness
Tigu
ETc| Member

Re: DARKNESS IS LEAVING :(:(:(:(:((:(:(

Postby Alone » 09 May 2009, 20:48

my remote controller is leaving:( Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:
Alone

Postby Tigu » 09 May 2009, 20:58

When I was just born, was Doctor of waiting and told my dad, we took, all of which can be, but they press through the end

As though I was a childhood! If I only go and I learned my first step I made, my father gave me a leg behind.

My mother did not breast-nurtured me ever, he said that he loves me just as a friend.

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were the only toaster and radio.

We were also poor. If I had not born as son , I had not been in any play.

When I was little, my father led me to the zoo. He told me that I hide, and the leopard his spots to play.

When I was little, I is not never been to Disneylandis. My father told me that Miki-mouse died during the canser experiment.

While I was in the family! When we played hide and seek, the mother was found to Pittsburgist.

When I was a child and the father of the kidnapped for ransom demand of one of my fingers, yuppie shown, the father said, that he wants more evidence.

Halloween at the time of the parents send their children, who look like me.

If my father wanted to have sex, my mother showed me her photograph.

And the military, the same as anywhere else. They gave me the uniformed, which glows in darkness.

One girl called me and said: & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; quot; Come out! Is not nobody home! & Amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; quot; I went through. Was no one at home.

I went to his doctor for. He said that I should drink more of its monitor. Now I am a mirror in front of the line.

Blind date does not fit anywhere. I was once a blind dating. They told me that the girl has some aspects of early America. Yeah, it looked like bison.

Doctors say that the sex you lose 150 calories. I sex arrangements. I even lost over 150 calories, and watch your wallet.

That girl was ugly. When he went to the room, chairs and jumped mice. I mean, ugly! I do it dog show way. His won!

If you marry, you will learn more about a lot of things to. I learned that the man's wardrobe is never flat. It highlights six simple screw and guidelines. Even a child could put it together. I went searching through the whole of the surrounding children. I was not able to put it together.

I will tell you, my wife, it is a serious vegetarian. When I met him, he ate grass lawn in front of the house.

My wife is always something to say. One night I fight dog. My wife said the dog was right. And he said it in front of the dog. Now my dog is no longer in any respect. My wife puts the ball and the dog waiting for me to bring it back.

My wife is a bad cook. After the meal, I do not wash your teeth, I read them over. If you leave the kitchen dootpicks, cockroaches hang end up.

My wife does not have any respect for me. I told him that when I die, I want to get me burned down. My wife is planning to barbacue party.

I discovered a new method of birth control. My wife takes off his make-up.

I will tell you that there is no respect for me. I was drown. scream: Mayday, Mayday!. Lifeguard went along and said, Ok. Brother, to go to, let go!

I will tell you that life is difficult. For years I have had constant ringing ears. We have gone worse. It gives a busy tone.

My dog does not respect me. He constantly scratch the front door. He does not want to go out. He wants me to go out.

My dog has found that we like, therefore, it killed itself.

I looked at their pedigrees, two dogs using it.

When I married, my wife says that I am one of millions. It subsequently emerged that it is true.

Sex life What the hell? It is like a rope drowing Basin.

I had a problem - thus tried group sex . Now I have another problem - I do not know who to thank.

I bought a new 100 the way the book love ;. I finished entirely of links. It was wrong print.

I went massaz salong. There was self servis!

I was tired one night and went to the bar. Barman asked, What are you?; Answered, some noble, or he showed me a picture of my naked wife. I went to another bar, and saw a woman dancing on a table naked, and do not put me in, because I was not the suit.

One night I stopped a taxi and told him to somewhere where there is an "action" in progress. He brought me home!

During sex my wife always wants me to talk about. He once played for me from a hotel.

My back has been a breakdown in the marriage ran. My wife has just left behind lover.

I watched the cars. Found the back of one of my wife's dress.

i happend step in the procedure, when my wife was in bed with the butchers. The first thing my wife said was, Do not you tell milk man !

A second time, late in the evening my wife came to me the exterior nightshirts. The problem was that he came home, not me.

What I do have a child! I speak to him of butterflies and birds, its me and my wife milkman.

My wife crashed car exams out. He did not use the car front seat.

I remember the first time I voted, it was beaten out with me. I used the wrong finger.

I was in my dog's been the sole, which beg Alka Seltzerit.

My friend took the instrument to a bad mouth breth. Now, blowing it onion rings smoking.

Once I got hit by one car. If I end up asked for an outsider, that if I quit car plate mind. I replied: No! But the laughter, although I would always be
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby Tigu » 09 May 2009, 21:12

ITS ONLY JOKE HE COMING BACK 2 WEEKS

tigu
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 09 May 2009, 21:13

Dont worry guys,,we will get him locked up safley :? ;)
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 09 May 2009, 23:02

Dont scared me Guys i just have smoke my Blunt and read This!!!!hrhrhr!!!Darkness is my Friend and he cant leave ETc cause he is in the ETc Jail for ever its the same like me If Et dies we will die too but not today!!!

Darkie dont leave me or i kick u in your grey Balls mate!!

I LOVE you MATT!!(Trust me Im not Gay my wife would give me a perfect Headshot if i would)Dont be Angry Blackwidow i love you too!

You write in a past Post!!WE ARE STRONGER THAN EVER!!!AGREED!!

BUT WE ARENT STONGER THAN EVER WITHOUT YOU MATT!

Your Endie!

:D :D
Endgegner

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 09 May 2009, 23:03

!ban tigu

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 09 May 2009, 23:06

Agreed Serdrake!!

hahahahahahaha
Endgegner

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 09 May 2009, 23:08

lol
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby Tigu » 10 May 2009, 00:19

ETc|^SerDrake wrote:!ban tigu

!ban tigu :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|GammaRay » 10 May 2009, 18:54

omfg ^^

you scared me :o

!slap tigu
!smite tigu
!splat tigu
!ban tigu

8-)
no World Order !!!!!

ETc|GammaRay
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|KrAtoS » 10 May 2009, 19:38

He cant leave etc he is my left ball and my right ball all other members of etc :lol: :lol:
ETc|KrAtoS
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 10 May 2009, 19:42

You are getting some sort of sick sexual thrill of this aren't you ?
And my balls are... my balls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 11 May 2009, 09:57

no fea,,your balls are my balls
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 11 May 2009, 09:58

wtf,,,talk about an off topic :D
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 11 May 2009, 10:51

Me & tigu are friends,,and we always fuck with each other,,only i understand this post the best because me and tigu are insane,and we always joke stupid with each other,,i always talk shit to tigu in server,so dont be mad at him,he reply about me joining fag,because "i" said it first,,of course none is true ;)

your matt.....
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 11 May 2009, 14:39

ETc|^SerDrake wrote:!ban tigu

&
!ban darkness

:lol: :lol:
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby DragonJR » 14 May 2009, 13:44

Dude, wtf :\

Are you really leaving or are u just taking a vacation ?
I dont really get it at all... why leave while ETC Has relived like it did in the past few months!!!???¿¿¿¡¡¡¡

Greetz
DragonJR
ETc| Member

Postby FootSoldier » 14 May 2009, 16:46

Tigu wrote:ITS ONLY JOKE HE COMING BACK 2 WEEKS

tigu

;)
ImageImage
FootSoldier

Postby ETc|HaMMeR » 16 May 2009, 00:59

No He Will Not Leave I love Him :oops: :oops:
ETc|HaMMeR*
ETc|HaMMeR

Postby fea » 16 May 2009, 10:36

ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:no fea,,your balls are my balls

that's a bit of a problem... :lol:
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Laguna » 21 May 2009, 13:33

:twisted: Call me ETc|A^DARKERNESS
Gonna Pwn every one now with my 999 admin kickas !mute

:arrow: :D

Little fun for my own!
ETc|Laguna
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion