Join to ETc

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

Join to ETc

Postby cisekpl » 06 Oct 2013, 02:44

TOPIC TITLE: [CISEK_PL]

Ingame Name: [CISEK_PL]
Time: [2 weeks]

Optional ->
Your real name: [Radek]
Clans I was in: [UK|Clan, but I don't play on this server]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder]
Country / Nationality: [Poland/England]
Hobbies: [Play ET, making music]

[I like this server, good players, decent webpage, very well be playing with people from ETc clan, sometimes my sister play rather than me, Sometimes I have bad day to play in then I play very bad, but I like play ET I relax when I play. I from Poland, but now I living in the UK, I learn English here.]
Last edited by cisekpl on 17 Oct 2013, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.
cisekpl

Re: Join to ETc

Postby ETc|wach3r » 08 Oct 2013, 21:20

i agree :cookie: :cookie: u are good man radek hope u will join us :yeah: :yeah:
ETc|wach3r
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 09 Oct 2013, 13:08

Radek...Can u p.m me plz.as i was talking to your sister..Just wanting to know if you are no longer in my brothers clan (Clan uk) cheers m8
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|Pete. » 09 Oct 2013, 23:20

after staying some days specing him, id say, no, its just a medic, that camps, dont revive, and kills as many afk as he can. So, for me F2, but you know how I am, so he probably will get recruited
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 10 Oct 2013, 05:21

i agree with pete, dont think we need more rambo medics really..
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 10 Oct 2013, 13:09

I noticed a wave of medic only players joining ETc without even applying on the forum. I know some people are directly being asked, but atleast they could introduce themselves. They join, play 3 matches as a medic and leave, no further interaction with the clan.
So, before every member that's trying to help the server by playing different classes, is going to quit, i beg the people who make the final decision to first observate the potential recruit for some time. There are 1000000000000000000000000000000000 clans out there who have medic only and play for rate only. Don't lose what makes ETc unique and appealing to the people who don't want to be like those 100000000000000000000000000 clans.

I've seen cisek play.
Although he made an apply which i can always appreciate, he needs to change his playing style.
What pete said is true.

Don't shoot me now, just my opinion (releasing frustration)

:cheeeers:
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby cisekpl » 11 Oct 2013, 12:49

Thanks guys for the feedback. So I need to change my style of play. You're right, sometimes I like to shoot a little. Now I will try to play differently.
cisekpl

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 11 Oct 2013, 14:02

cisekpl wrote:Thanks guys for the feedback. So I need to change my style of play. You're right, sometimes I like to shoot a little. Now I will try to play differently.

1. --> Nice reflection!!!
I think with that message you show us your willing to join, if you change your playstyle just for that.

2. --> Now, if you also proof you're a nice acting guy on server and act mature and useful for a team, your chances to join increase for sure.

3. --> Maybe you could also give some more informations about you (introduction is also a little short :? )... only if you wish ofc :)

BTW: You will also see that you can shoot quite good as engie or covie, if you get used to it ^^ :witch:

In that case, GOOD LUCK and cu on server!!

Greetz
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 11 Oct 2013, 14:24

cisekpl wrote:Thanks guys for the feedback. So I need to change my style of play. You're right, sometimes I like to shoot a little. Now I will try to play differently.

Thanks for understanding Cisek, it can make me change my opinion, good luck and see you in the server
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 11 Oct 2013, 16:02

ETc|cOnFu$3D wrote:

1. --> Nice reflection!!!
I think with that message you show us your willing to join, if you change your playstyle just for that.

2. --> Now, if you also proof you're a nice acting guy on server and act mature and useful for a team, your chances to join increase for sure.

3. --> Maybe you could also give some more informations about you (introduction is also a little short :? )... only if you wish ofc :)

BTW: You will also see that you can shoot quite good as engie or covie, if you get used to it ^^ :witch:

In that case, GOOD LUCK and cu on server!!

Greetz

This!
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|ThorN*** » 16 Oct 2013, 01:48

my opinion this player will be able to be the excellent engineer or field he does same kill as the he play medic... i speced him 3 maps he plays engi..nice trying to do obj and game for me F1
ETc|ThorN***
ETc| Member

Postby cisekpl » 04 Mar 2015, 17:52

Hi guys :)

I'm back in game now :)

I did not play because of that problem with FPS and I just gave up with it. Now the game works fine, so I can play again.

:D :)
cisekpl

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 04 Mar 2015, 23:04

Welcome back then!

Cu on server!
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 05 Mar 2015, 16:23

ETc|Pete. wrote:

Thanks for understanding Cisek, it can make me change my opinion, good luck and see you in the server

who gave pete a heart ??? :lol: cisepl hope to see you in server.
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)