Some soft criticism

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Some soft criticism

Postby Rinokeke » 25 Nov 2018, 12:43

Hello,

I wanted to inform you of some rather questionable administrative behavior that happened on your server today. It concerns your clan members Darkblood and Patulacci.
Almost immediately after I started playing today, I managed to kill Darkblood a bunch of times and he returned the favour by calling me 'nab' several times. It didn't particularly bother me, so I just kept playing.
After a while I just told him he was being salty. The following map Patulacci joined the server, I believe. I had this kind of run in with Patulacci before, where he just out of nowhere starts throwing admin commands at me for no particular reason.
Anyway, I made some images to showcase the events that followed;

https://imgur.com/a/3hL3Sl1

They also ended up muting me and threatening to kick me, but I didn't manage to screenshot it. Check the logs if you consider it relevant and/or necessary.
Take it or leave it, I just wanted to inform you of some of the rather annoying things that tend to happen when no higher level member is online to supervise. Not the first time either.
I'm particularly concerned for the more low level players that possibly get targeted by this kind of stuff and don't really know what to do about it and where to go with it.

Anyway, see you on the server
Keke
Rinokeke

Re: Some soft criticism

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 25 Nov 2018, 18:15

Hey Kekerino !

Thx for Your post and passed information. I did not seen the situation. We will discuss the whole issue between admins and etc crew.

See You on the server !
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|Pete. » 25 Nov 2018, 18:18

Hey Keke, thanks for coming to the forum, as said by Law this will be discussed and hopefully the named on the post will come for an explanation, tc and see you ingame
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby Darkblood » 29 Nov 2018, 00:24

1155/5000
Hi, yes, it's true that I have used Kake's commands like "burn", "pants", "glow" "throw" and only 1 "blind and 5 seconds immediately" unblind ". it's just a joke, in the least it should not be a reward for being killed by a player, and it was not meant to be serious at all. I did not think that the player would take it seriously and react with threats. we are giving these commands between the standing players and between the administrators and we take them with humor.This way I did not want to hurt or hurt the behavior of the player I apologized to him that day a few hours later even though I did not even know, I wrote that I did not think that 10 orders in the section of about 10 minutes will be interpreted as a harassment. In any case it will not be repeated and the commands will be used only for players who know that they do not mind them and they only take it as a joke, but the real warning and mute have been right because he threatened a mess. Mute was for 10 minutes. If there is a punishment for me, I accept him. For bad English I apologize, I write through the translator.
Darkblood
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Patulacci » 29 Nov 2018, 16:21

Splat or burn before the party begins! It's serious!!! Not well!!! And otherwise, the Respect for the players? You know?
SPLAT PATULACCI !!!!
Poor KEKERINO...
ETc|Patulacci
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 0

Postby Rinokeke » 29 Nov 2018, 16:29

There was no reason at all to mute or warn me. You weren't just kidding around, you were actively trying to get under my skin.

Anyway, Patulacci has been at it again today. Repeatedly splatting me during warmup, even during game. Warning other players and telling them not to rush 10 minutes into a map. Then splatting me, telling me not to rush, when I was a medic. I wasn't even near the objective and we needed an engineer to blow up the objective anyway. He even threatened to kick me for no reason at all. It's very clear to me that it's not 'just a funny joke lololol'. It's targeted harassment. Anyway, I don't want to be having these petty discussions about something so stupid. I'll leave it at this; I didn't make this topic to receive an apology. I don't need anyone to apologize to me. I just want to play this game without being harassed.

See you in the server,
Keke
Rinokeke

Postby ETc|Patulacci » 29 Nov 2018, 16:33

Learn to respect rules and the others players
ETc|Patulacci
ETc| Member

Postby Rinokeke » 29 Nov 2018, 16:59

I didn't break any rule. I didn't do anything to any other player.
You're the one disrespecting me.
Rinokeke

Postby ETc|Patulacci » 29 Nov 2018, 18:54

OK guy! Peace and coils! We leave on the good way! You are a good player, it is certain. You forgot the beginning of the story with UGCJezus we make the peace?
ETc|Patulacci
ETc| Member

Postby Rinokeke » 29 Nov 2018, 19:19

Who?
Rinokeke

Postby Darkblood » 01 Dec 2018, 00:06

It is interesting that you are the first player after 7 years of having a problem with me. Do you rather think that there will be a problem in your actions and continual whining? I'm telling you straight, I do not like a player like you. I want to play with the players with whom it is fun and not with those of whom you will be kidding and the person is crying right away.I will not discuss you anymore.I start to regret that I apologize.If you come to you on this server If I was 7 years old to play on ETc, I met the Iceman but with such a whistler never before.
Darkblood
ETc| Member

Postby Darkblood » 01 Dec 2018, 00:10

Repair - It is interesting that you are the first player after 7 years of having a problem with me. Do you rather think that there will be a problem in your actions and continual whining? I'm telling you straight, I do not like a player like you. I want to play with the players with whom it is fun and not with those of whom you will be kidding and the person is crying right away.I will not discuss you anymore.I start to regret that I apologize.If you come to you on this server I have been bothered by the suggestions as the only one. It would be worth considering, finding a different server. In 7 years playing on ETc, I met the Iceman, but with such a whistler never before.
Darkblood
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 01 Dec 2018, 00:54

well, i read the whole logfile and i dont like what patu and darkblood are doing, but i can say your not better anyway keke. You start to discuss for any shit. Topic closed.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Kicks & Bans