Otoshi

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

Otoshi

Postby HaZardoS » 07 Jan 2019, 17:34

Ingame Name: Otoshi
Time: idk how many hours but i have been playing for like 2 weeks every day :) and i know i have less than 40 hours but i'll make that more [update 16-1-2019 i just reached 40 hours play time on the nitmod server] :)
Clans I was in: EA IA and a few other i don't remember
SL rating: 13
Hobbies: football basketball & gaming

and i know i haven't played for months on the server yet but i like the server & clan and want to help you guys in any possible way and i'm looking forward to continue to play every day on the nitmod server :D

Update: Changed My Name To Otoshi
Last edited by HaZardoS on 26 Feb 2019, 22:25, edited 4 times in total.
HaZardoS

Re: HaZardoS

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 07 Jan 2019, 19:27

glad to have ya HaZardoS,enjoy our server and hosptality. :w: 8-) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|MaDneSs » 09 Jan 2019, 03:30

i have one question what does being and geting in our clan means to you?
btw welcome to our comunity :)

oh and its not a test but well keep and eye on you.
ETc|MaDneSs
ETc| Member

Postby HaZardoS » 09 Jan 2019, 12:43

thanks guys and it means to me to be part of a great community with excellent servers nice ppl & always having fun i just like it a lot to play on the servers & having fun with you all :D and btw why did i got splat for no reason? i was going back to cover to heal cuz it was so busy in that area and someone did !splat hazar why if i may ask there is no rule saying no healing allowed?
HaZardoS

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 14 Jan 2019, 20:50

Hi Hazardos,

Welcome to the website and thanks for your application :)

I've never seen you being disrespectful which is a good point ;) As Madness said, we'll keep an eye on you and time will tell if you're in ;)

Concerning that !splat, I don't know who did it and it's childlish. But I kinda understand it. Our goal is to provide a fun area for all players, therefore we don't really like rambo medics. I don't know if you act this way yet, but ETc doesn't like people who leave a fight to heal themselves. All we care about is objective, fun and silliness so that regulars and newcomers can find their path on our server without getting owned by rambo medics who kill, hide, heal and come back.
No offense towards ya ofc, I don't really know how you play on our server, but that's the way I, and many others too, see ETc and our server :)

Happy fragging :)
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby HaZardoS » 15 Jan 2019, 00:10

thanks and if that's really the reason i'm fine with that but next time if something is not really in the rules but it kinda is a rule just let me know i'm playing now on the nitmod server for more than 2 weeks that's not very long so i'm familiar only with the rules that are listed and not with extra rules that are not listed but thanks anyways it doesn't matter that it happend i've already forgotten it :D
HaZardoS

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 15 Jan 2019, 20:34

No worries Hazardos. It's not a formal rule and anyways, unless that player is really aggressive (while playing but also talking), we don't !splat. That makes me think that if you (and anyone else reading this thread) notice any weird behaviour from an admin, feel free to send us a pm on discord or on the website. Admins are humans and may sometimes make mistakes. It can be solved easily without any anger and as always, communication is the key, like you just did, Hazardos, big ups to you for being mature and friendly :)

Cheers
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby HaZardoS » 15 Jan 2019, 22:18

thanks and i'll always be friendly cuz what's the point in being angry just try to solve it without anger solves it most of the time and i'll always do my best :D
HaZardoS

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 16 Jan 2019, 18:06

here you'll have no choice anger usually get you dealt with :lol: :fu: :w: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 17 Jan 2019, 12:21

Hello ! Nice to see Your app here :D :D :D be friendly respect rules and have a lot of fun with us !
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby HaZardoS » 11 Feb 2019, 02:58

pause this apply i have not so much time rn i'll update when i can about the situation
HaZardoS

Postby HaZardoS » 26 Feb 2019, 22:23

update i'm back for good and changed my name to Otoshi
HaZardoS

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)