nick

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

nick

Postby ETc|nick » 07 Jun 2019, 22:56

Ingame Names: nick, snickers, picnick
Time on the server: >3 years
My real name: Nick
Clans I was in: **GF** (German Fighters 2011-2012), and some little others, don't mind names, they dead now.
Rating: dunno where to watch rating on splatterladder, but my highest rating on gametracker was 7th place (year ago), currently I am 12th.
Country / Nationality: Russian Federation
Hobbies: Math, programming, floorball, ET.

I would like to have privilege like !warn (if possible), for example, when teammate player pushes you too far without a reason or, for example, !teams when teams are unfair, that happens so often in the early morning or in weekdays. To have possibility to play fair game and to have a fun everytime.

I want to say that I speak english not so much, so I am using global chat very seldom. Better to use private messages. Sometimes I'm using translator.
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Re: nick

Postby ETc|nick » 08 Jun 2019, 01:30

https://et.trackbase.net/toplist/

In this rating I am currently at the 2nd position (as told in template I need to tell my rating). At splatterladder I am 31st.
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 08 Jun 2019, 12:22

F2 for me you was already caught at list 1 time with wallhack , i already dont understand why you wasnt banned...

From my experience of gaming , a cheater cant be trust , he always get back to it ...

Gl
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|nick » 08 Jun 2019, 12:35

ETc|I_Still_Sexy wrote:F2 for me you was already caught at list 1 time with wallhack , i already dont understand why you wasnt banned...

From my experience of gaming , a cheater cant be trust , he always get back to it ...

Gl

I had never had a cheats and I didn't used it.
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 08 Jun 2019, 12:37

nick. wrote:
ETc|I_Still_Sexy wrote:F2 for me you was already caught at list 1 time with wallhack , i already dont understand why you wasnt banned...

Gl

If thats true then i am really sorry trust me but thats not what i have been told , lets wait on leaders to clear that thing !
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|nick » 08 Jun 2019, 13:05

ETc|I_Still_Sexy wrote:
nick. wrote:

Gl

If thats true then i am really sorry trust me but thats not what i have been told , lets wait on leaders to clear that thing !

I hear about my cheatings first time, really.

This situation reminds me russian doping scandal in world sports :DD but not very funny for me. lol I had never used cheats and out of nothing, it turns out that I cheated somewhere at some time :DD
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Germania » 09 Jun 2019, 06:17

F2

Allways sniper. Or Flammer. No Team Play.
Etc|germania
ETc|Germania
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 09 Jun 2019, 15:20

age nick?
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|nick » 09 Jun 2019, 15:38

ETc|Pete. wrote:age nick?

ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 10 Jun 2019, 20:33

ah, for me Nick is a really good player and he used to rape always , now he switches to weak Team MOST times i see Per -day, also he doesnt use medic for himself either?
like our Reefer madness ,with soldier he can get high kills alot and does alot,,im pretty sure he has a dedicated personal script in his cfg that most do not, and as far as cheating goes
if he was cheating im pretty sure he would be banned by now by you lot :P or the leaders,the communication factor was Main reason he was kicked in the past,
We think he was a lone wolf with no care for clans just kills, but look closer , for me i see a guy that wants !warn people for unfair teamplay and teamwork,
Sounds like a admin for me
i like keep friends close and enemies closer, maybe with nick in the clan he would respect some of our methods,like ( Playing relaxed with single pistol when server is 6v6)............< Which ive seen him do recently ^^

F1 from me,but thats just a vote,i wont recruit untill he has more f1's Than f2's
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 10 Jun 2019, 22:53

nick?nick?? what.what took ya do so long nick?!! ;p :lol: :w: big F1 :w: :devil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|$3xP!$t0l » 11 Jun 2019, 11:28

I could say f1 also, ive seen him as a teamplayer and never had any troubles with him. ;-)
ETc|$3xP!$t0l
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 11 Jun 2019, 18:23

for me is a F1, he's changed a lot in our server, and he can change further more.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 11 Jun 2019, 18:31

ETc|I_Still_Sexy wrote:
nick. wrote:

Gl

That was still not answer ! i wont tell no names but i am not lieing about what i heard i really dont get it !

If he was never cheating he has no right to get an F2 from me
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 11 Jun 2019, 20:08

you have more kills than me. F2

joke aside. You play since longer time at our server and i seen nothing negative from you. You have my f1 too. Lets see if you get some more f1 from our members.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby Weedius » 11 Jun 2019, 21:59

f1 for me too. He is a good player and i never saw him doing shit. if I play weaker for the server and I run him over the way he does it too. I like that. :D

ETc| BEST <3

WeednesS
Weedius
ETc| Member

Postby Ruby » 12 Jun 2019, 05:38

He is good player indeed. A teamplayer? So and so.
But not social as far as what I have seen.

nick. wrote: would like to have privilege like !warn (if possible), for example, when teammate player pushes you too far without a reason or, for example, !teams when teams are unfair, that happens so often in the early morning or in weekdays. To have possibility to play fair game and to have a fun everytime.

This can be done without commands too. And that is something I would personally want to see from someone who wants to be admin.

F2 for now.
Ruby
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 13 Jun 2019, 03:22

so he's n :w: :yeah: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 13 Jun 2019, 18:44

You can take my f2 off since leaders dont want reply this is not my problem i will just not listen to anyone anymore so i dont get involve in stupid shit :love:
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby Barnz » 15 Jun 2019, 00:00

F1 from me. Always had mad respect for you nick, you're a great player and fun to play against.

Would be great to see you more active in the chat as Ruby mentioned, but I was pretty quiet before I joined too so I can understand.

Good luck!
Barnz
ETc| Member

Postby Osmium » 16 Jun 2019, 16:47

F1 from me too. He's becoming more and more talkative. He would be a good and active admin imo.
Osmium
ETc| Member

Postby aalleexx » 16 Jun 2019, 17:26

F1
aalleexx

Postby M.I.T. » 20 Jun 2019, 13:55

Privet Nick.

lately you are social if we ask you something you answer.I was following you yesterday,playing with luger I thought cool,you are a good player.
Only when your sniper are you irritate me annoy me
F1 from my side good luck young man
M.I.T.

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 23 Jun 2019, 13:35

Idk if you're in or not yet. But have my F1. You've changed a lot, especially in the past year. You're talkative, you try to make the game fair, you're quite active.
Good luck.
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby Denharrow » 23 Jun 2019, 15:10

F1 ofc :)
Denharrow
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 29 Jun 2019, 11:27

F1
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby NarCo' » 30 Jun 2019, 18:13

Try to play every classes, not only covert ops!

That's will be a good point for you!

Btw, you're a good and active player

Carry on! :cya:
NarCo'
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)