banned for 6 days just now

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

banned for 6 days just now

Postby cjin » 30 Jun 2019, 10:36

i dont remember the map. i planted dynamite behind a door but i took a tunnel which was open to get there. not sure what i did wrong?
cjin

Re: banned for 6 days just now

Postby cjin » 30 Jun 2019, 10:38

what does "no tp on obj" mean?
cjin

Postby NarCo' » 30 Jun 2019, 18:09

= no trick plant on objective

That's mean you use bad way to plant your dyna on the objectif (you don't respect rules).

Shame on you! :evil:
NarCo'
ETc| Member

Postby cjin » 30 Jun 2019, 18:15

i didnt though.the tunnel was open and i just planted like 4 dynamite. deception, maybe because i snuck in but no tricks . banned for 6 days because someone misread the situation is most likely lol
seriously though, this is kindve harsh..
cjin

Postby cjin » 30 Jun 2019, 18:32

i think the rule is kindve vague at best. its hard to know exactly what trick plant really even means so sounds like the rule should be defined with more detail.
a warning should be given firsthand so the user knows and then if they keep doing it, i could understand a ban.
cjin

Postby Etc | Jiggy » 30 Jun 2019, 18:41

Hello Cjin,

Trickplant is easy to understand imho, that just means that the Dyna isnt planted on the place it used to be. But nvm I wasn´t there when it supposed to happen. All i can tell you is, that every Member/Admin got his own lvl of Opinion what is to much. Some are bad influenced by people who Tj or Tp for an Obj and they are getting sick by tellin this people every day. I can understand both, You who doesnt get a warn or sthm like this. On the other hand the Member/Admin who is sick of telling the same day for day.

So for me its just like u said, guess you was the wrong person at wrong time who got hitten by wrong Admin.
For now u´re good ur bann hopefully expired and u learned from this, so that there won´t be any disunderstanding in future :D

You can hopefully notice that i took a neutral position.

Greets,

Jiggy
Etc | Jiggy
ETc| Member

Postby cjin » 30 Jun 2019, 19:03

thanks jiggy. i didnt actually learn anything because there was no trick. if planting 4 sticks at one time is against the rule, then simply saying tp isnt enough. the rule should define what tp is. theres too much room for misunderstanding.
how many sticks can i plant at one time?
can i plant it behind a door?
can i put explosive near the dynamite?
see what i mean? too much room for interpretation.
there are some that plant the stick on top of command posts.. should that really be against the rules? it is "tricky" but at some point, what are we nit picking about.

trick jumping to objective is more clear. the path isnt open, dont trick jump to get there....simple
but trick plant?!? the game was written in a way to allow multiple sticks so if thats bad, please say it in the rules. i vote for a rule change.
cjin

Postby NarCo' » 30 Jun 2019, 19:35

I think you were banned because you used a bug and the dyna was inaccessible.

Well, just wait and see. An admin will take care of that don't worry :cheeeers:
NarCo'
ETc| Member

Postby cjin » 30 Jun 2019, 19:40

its all good now. just a misunderstanding . :w:
cjin

Return to Kicks & Bans