2 times kicked now banned for 7 days without a reason..

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

2 times kicked now banned for 7 days without a reason..

Postby #ab.Bobletto » 15 Aug 2019, 21:21

Whatsup Etc..

So first of all this is not how admins should be using there power to kick and ban people..

i called speedy a nub for fun cause he killed me..

nub isnt a insult at al, Its a beginner player. i called him that as a joke.

next second he blinds me, Its all fun for me. i call him fucker as a joke.

then without a warning i get kicked for the first time, Oke maybe there was some miscommunication.

then i came back after 15min asking if he kicked me trough PM to get it sorted. no answer. so i ask darkness also no answer.
then i asked in mainchat who kicked me so i can sort it out with him.

get kicked again.

i came back after another 15min without saying anything i just thought leave it no point for drama.

now i got banned for 7 days what doesnt make any sense he could of warned me or anything or sort it out like a real admin..

been playing the games for lot longer then most of the people so i know the rules been a admin my self and this is not how u should get along with members playing on the server.

apologize from my side wasnt mean to cause any trouble.

would love to sort it out. and get unbanned so i can play again on your server.

Greetz Bob
#ab.Bobletto

Re: 2 times kicked now banned for 7 days without a reason..

Postby ETc|Fire Phoenix » 16 Aug 2019, 11:09

Hey Bob
First of all welcome to the server and to the website, i cant really tell u anything about the situation but i will do a research and find some information om discord, and probably the guy who banned you will write here as well

Regards,Fire Birdy
ETc|Fire Phoenix
ETc| Member

Postby #ab.Bobletto » 16 Aug 2019, 14:12

that would be great.

pretty sure speedy is the one that kicked and banned me but will wait for it.

tried to go on discord and talk to people but no one seems to reply
#ab.Bobletto

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 16 Aug 2019, 17:34

Hello ,

let 's say that if you call him noob and fucker all the time, it will also annoy a player.
The shortest jokes are often the best.
Now you know that once or twice, it's ok, but do not poison the game by always putting those words on it.
You will definitely have a discussion with the admin about what happened.
See you soon on the server :)

ps: Now, this is just a small problem, and it does not look like a big case lol
A good thing is done on your behalf and it is very good to apologize :p
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 16 Aug 2019, 22:54

Ive known speedy long enough that he wont ban peoples without reason and as you stated you called him nub and fucker. For you it might be joke not to him. 2nd u mentioned you have been admin . So as admin you should know you dont talk with other person like this unless you guys are good friends and its common among you. Best thing for you is to apologize talking trash to high admin. I remember myself how i called once one leader here with bad name and got ban for that single thing. Talk with your friends as u like but nevevr with server clan members other players and ecpecially not with admins,
Peace,
Pitka
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|G0DN3$$? » 17 Aug 2019, 09:02

The only thing i see without sense is The name of topic, ETc never ban for nothing, and u know what u did in morning too, when was active, now i cant play for thing That doesnt care to u, The only thing i want to say:i wanted kick u too, u insulted me, u trolled me, u said how i must play, i was using knife, and u said "ur team is losing, help them" bro, its becuase that day was darkness in, tbh i wanted kick u, now stop putting other wood on fire, try to be only little more respectful, for The rest i have nothing to say tbh, ill return in 3 days, i hope ull come in game and we can speak lile normal players, thx, waitig ur answer, but i think u willignore it knowing my age..bb

G0DnesS
ETc|G0DN3$$?
ETc| Member

Postby #ab.Bobletto » 17 Aug 2019, 09:36

once more nub inst a insult.. its a beginner player people use it in every game as a joke..
and i didnt call him that often.. said it once..

i called him fucker cause he blinded me.. what do u expect if someone does that to u u dont say anything u just go along?
if a admin messes with those commands he can expect to get something back at him.

but after all it was a joke.. if he is such a good admin then he would talked me through pm instead of doing it this way.
and i still dont have a reply of him on this..

and godness we had a bad start but we sorted it out..
i dont care if darkness is in the server or any leader.. if i think there is something not right i can say something about it cant i?

how hard is it these days to talk things out before going to kick or ban people.. there is always 2 side of a story..
#ab.Bobletto

Postby NarCo' » 17 Aug 2019, 10:38

You are a provocative player. Then don't cry if an admin kick you.

I think that the !blind was a warning. So if u say fucker after that.... :slap:
NarCo'
ETc| Member

Postby #ab.Bobletto » 17 Aug 2019, 11:13

i aint crying because he kicked me lol.. i aint crying at all i only want answers and to be unbanned..

and ye i know i am that will behave if i get unbanned..

blind shouldnt be a warning to be honest
#ab.Bobletto

Postby ETc|G0DN3$$? » 17 Aug 2019, 12:16

We just want respect, and idc too if dark is in, i didnt say u cant speak, but of u insults, troll, joke, and to some1 give fastidious, stop it, or u pay consequences, like u are doong, for me thi topic is whining, thats All
Ill ignore ur answer becuause is too much hard for u understand something
ETc|G0DN3$$?
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|G0DN3$$? » 17 Aug 2019, 12:17

#ab.Bobletto wrote:i aint crying because he kicked me lol.. i aint crying at all i only want answers and to be unbanned..

and ye i know i am that will behave if i get unbanned..

blind shouldnt be a warning to be honest

I agree with Narco
ETc|G0DN3$$?
ETc| Member

Postby #ab.Bobletto » 17 Aug 2019, 15:15

this topic isnt whining at all..

the things i said before i dont do anymore.. we have talked about it and u were right..

i already said that ive said the wrong thing and there is a miscommunication. thats why i came back after he kicked me and asked him so we could sort it out..

but there is no point saying this again cause i already said it..

all im asking is for a unban so i can play again and ill respect everyone how u would like to.
#ab.Bobletto

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 17 Aug 2019, 18:33

Keep it cool when replying, guys. The stickied post in this subforum says : 'Start by apologising and respectfully ask to be unbanned'. That's what Bobletto just did and we gotta respect him for that.

Concerning the ban, I won't comment any further. No offence, but we only have one side of the story. So the only thing to do is to wait for Speedy's answer. He's the one who banned you, he's legitimately the one who could unban you, unless a higher admin than him says otherwise. To make it quicker, I guess you could get around our discord and try contacting from there ? Idk, it's up to you.

Anyways, thanks for your patience and, if nothing works, I guess we'll all see you next week. :)
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby #ab.Bobletto » 17 Aug 2019, 21:28

I've spoke to speedy on discord and it's been sorted out.

post could be deleted if u guys want that.

:wank:
#ab.Bobletto

Return to Kicks & Bans