etc//donny

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

etc//donny

Postby viperphilip » 28 Jun 2020, 16:31

hi all :) thanx for allowing me to be added to the forum :)
IM sorry to say this but the first thing i have to do is complain :(
I have been on the server for over a year now and found it a lot of fun :D
BUT....i was on today and etc//donny was on and losing.....im 52 so not easily offended :)
but and there is another but ....lol....etc donny was telling everyone to suck his dick and calling us all twats and queers.....
I find this offensive ......i dont mind being called a motherfucker or an arsehole but queer? ....maybe i am but thats not the point its offensive....
and being told to suck his dick is not called for no matter how bad he is losing......
OK moan over just thought i would let u know what a memeber of the clan classes as acceptable lol
I post this on sunday the 28/06/2020 :) so u can check the logs if u like :)
ow and by the way if this behaviour is acceptable then fair enough i will mind my own lol
viperphilip

Re: etc//donny

Postby Reefermadness » 28 Jun 2020, 23:37

I know Donny has some binds that he uses with the voicechat, like most of ETc| people do. It is more meant to be a joke than anything else. I would apologise from him if you felt offended in any way. I'm sure he did not mean to disrespect anyone. I invite Donny to explain himself too in order to avoid misunderstand of this sort. Hope you can still enjoy our server even with all the crazy sounds and binds :mrgreen:
Great shot!
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

Postby Donny_Donowitz » 29 Jun 2020, 10:04

Sure it wasn't my intention to disrespect.
Like ReeferMadness said, it's a bind with a slightly different text then normal, for example: All clear = All queer.

No intention but fun :)

Cheers Donny
Donny_Donowitz
ETc| Member

Postby viperphilip » 29 Jun 2020, 12:27

ok then no problem :)
I will mind my own and except it lol ....
Thanx for taking the time to answer:)
viperphilip

Return to General Discussion