Rushing???

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Rushing???

Postby K.o.D » 26 Dec 2018, 08:51

I've noticed that many times over players are told not to rush maps. But I don't see it in the rules :/ I see no trick jumping, and that can be linked to rushing. But I think it needs to be it's stand alone rule.

I would like to ask to have a new number added to the rule list in the console.

26. No rushing for objective. Must wait 5 minutes before grabbing/completing final objective.

Change it however you want, but I feel like the "No rushing" part needs to be added.

Thoughts?? :smile:
"To kill, to spill pixelated blood. To complete the objective, to see the light leave their eyes. And just because it's so damn fun! :D" -Suicide
K.o.D

Re: Rushing???

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 26 Dec 2018, 20:16

dude if you can't do as we ask for a fair game maybe were not the server 4 you.members know this pay attention more and you would know.so maybe a revised note but was sure it's there,I was wrong once.
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 26 Dec 2018, 21:29

Magick, Kod is a member as well ;)

Yeh, it doesn't cost anything to add it to the rules. Yet, everyone on the server already knows ETc doesn't like rushing. For the majority, newcomers aren't trained enough with our settings to rush. So when rushing occurs, it's mostly due to regulars who already know the rule, so they know they're breaking the law ! When members are speccing, their best thing to do is to watch over the obj and punish with !splat, !freeze, those who'd want to rush. And that's what most of us already do I think.
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby K.o.D » 27 Dec 2018, 10:46

ETc|Pl0p wrote:Magick, Kod is a member as well ;)

Yeh, it doesn't cost anything to add it to the rules. Yet, everyone on the server already knows ETc doesn't like rushing. For the majority, newcomers aren't trained enough with our settings to rush. So when rushing occurs, it's mostly due to regulars who already know the rule, so they know they're breaking the law ! When members are speccing, their best thing to do is to watch over the obj and punish with !splat, !freeze, those who'd want to rush. And that's what most of us already do I think.

Thank you plop.

Yes, I know all the members know, no rushing. And yes, regulars who have at least level 1 know, we don't like rushing. But yet when I did a search, both the rules in the console and for rules possibly listed in the forum. I found no rule listing "No Rushing". As you say Plop, it doesn't cost anything to add it to the rules. We all know, but why not just list it?

And I do as you all do. Warn them once if they're a regular, then !kick. And try to give newcomers a chance.

Thank you for your input. :D
"To kill, to spill pixelated blood. To complete the objective, to see the light leave their eyes. And just because it's so damn fun! :D" -Suicide
K.o.D

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 27 Dec 2018, 11:50

i added this rule.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 29 Dec 2018, 14:46

Topic closed then :D
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby M.I.T. » 30 Dec 2018, 18:12

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
M.I.T.

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory